Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Just waiting on stunt dice if any, but I think one of the guards may be quite out of the equation...

We are too existentialist intellectual roleplayers... Seven celestials and not one able to properly kick ass... Where's the munchkin with the oversized sword when you need him? =P

Well to be honest, we are facing tanks with some of the best mundane armor here. Not your average redshirt with toilet paper armor.

Indeed. Though I'm mildly disappointed my damage roll wasn't slightly better; Gabha should have cut split that guy in half. :P

xarvh said:
We are too existentialist intellectual roleplayers... Seven celestials and not one able to properly kick ass... Where's the munchkin with the oversized sword when you need him? =P
What this actually is is a perfect illustration of the "Elder Sidereal Death Squad" problem that plagues Exalted.

I'm sure that Sidereal has more XP than us, when we have the same XP we will be able to kick his ass more easily. But for now, we have numbers on our side.

Heck, I'm a good fighter. If that damn siddie hadn't used some Charm to double his DV I woulda cut him to bits with my attack.

I'm sure that Sidereal has more XP than us' date=' when we have the same XP we will be able to kick his ass more easily. But for now, we have numbers on our side.[/quote']
Dialogue does suggest that he was alive at the time of the ursurpation so yeah. Thank Sun for perfect defenses cause we're gonna need them to survie the following five minutes.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Was in a car-wreck and it looks like mine might be totaled. I'm okay though, so hopefully, can get stuff together again tomorrow.

By the way, sorry for asking, but that compassion test you asked us to take earlier, what was it for ?

Just trying to figure a rule point: can I use a perfect defense if I used a charmed on my turn ? The rules on 1 charm per action are rather ambiguous. (like the rest of the combat mecanics in this game truth be told)

No you can't: only one charm per action, until your DV refreshes.

The rules are quite non-controversial on that. =|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back