Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

It's a good thing others can be as blunt as the Salesman. Edge would never have done it himself, but it's why he's been uncharacteristicaly silent, well, that and my sickness.

Talk about fate. I had just finished the Bring Down the Sky quest for Mass Effect before reading that last post. (FYI I picked the renegade option there).

I fear that my elegant plan may not work entirely, due to the necessity of storylines, so, as such, rather than defeating the Dove in one fell swoop, we may have to adapt just a tad...

Adapt? he just threatened Antipater, towards which Edge has an intimacy towards, and he also has Righteous Lion Defense on that intimacy, which makes him even more firm in defending it, Edge will not budge on this matter, and will go to extremes to deal with this.

*shrug* Emerald Countermagic is expensive at 20 motes to cancel out my 15. I'll win a essence war of attrition with the number of Celestials we have.

Although thats a mighty complex set of actions he took there while a spell was shaping - and the party prepping to react. Wind's is out of it for casting, but I'd be surprised if we're all totally down with him loading up alchemical toys when he's already been shown to be Go-Go-Gadget Bomb Maker.

Sarodinian said:
Talking Is A Free Action and Rule of Cool are in full effect here. :)
Oh, I wasn't actually objecting to the monologuing. Every good villain needs a scene before he's cut down by the righteous.

DC used an abyssal charm to teleport without notice the detonator from the holster into the hands of the only guy that seems able to disarm it.

The fate of everyone now rests literally in your hands.

Jeez, I go to bed and all hell breaks loose. :shock:

Just a note: The Salesman thinking everyone is an idiot is actually just acting at the moment.

He really does believe it but he's only showing it because he wants to distract the Dove.

Hope I didn't insult anyone...

And justified...

edit: And one limit point for me.

note: I put the compassion roll on my previous gameplay post. Two successes.

Y'know, if the bomb gets disarmed, the Salesman's ego, and his chances with the mayor, might be damaged; something that will likely result in him undergoing Limit Break and proceeding to mercilessly beat anyone he can get his hands on with a metal stick until the twitching stops.

Axelgear said:
Just a note: The Salesman thinking everyone is an idiot is actually just acting at the moment.
He really does believe it but he's only showing it because he wants to distract the Dove.

Hope I didn't insult anyone...
And Wind's in turn thinks he's an idiot for trying rarely successful "I'll clever and smug my way out of this!" gambit. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back