Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

Daniel began to grow tired as the teacher went over things he already knew. He knew that earth and water magic can help you, he knew that fire will burn your crops, all he wanted to know is how he can effect the crops with earth magic. He buried his head in his arms and fell into a slumber.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

" Actually, I'm to tired." he said. "Wanna skip our first class with me?" he asked holding out his right hand. " It'll be fun, unlike class. We are elementals, what could they possibly teach us?" Kato continued. "What do you say?" Kato raised his eyebrows up and down.

running to the door of her chem class, she came to a halt looking down at her watch. "Oh thank you...just on time." Running a hand through her long hair she took a breath, walking in calmly. She sat down, in a desk, realizing they were two people desk, yet she didn't really mind. She sat in a open one.

Kato sighed. He drew water from a water fountain and flung his hand towards Claire causing a ball of water to hit her square in the back of the head. " Oops." he said as it hit her." That was supposed to form a wall around you." Kato slowly backed away in fear of getting hurt by Claire.

Kato stared at her. "Sorry to do this, but you need to have fun." Kato drew the water off of the ground and created a giant swirl of water around Claire. "I wont stop until......" Kato felt a hand on his shoulder.

Daniel was awoken by a heavy cracking. A shadow roamed above him. He looked up to realize this was the teacher and she looked agitated. "Who are you? I called roll and you haven't responded. Let me try again!!" said the intimidating lady through her teeth as she violently threw her hand on the table. "Daniel Hansen!" she said to be rapidly followed by a response matching her tone from Daniel "Heere!". She proceeded to walk to her desk whilst Daniel sunk back into his seat thinking that it could've been worse.

Leaning back in her chair, she listened to the teach her eyes close. Magic this. Magic that. All she wanted was to know about fire.

Kato: "Run!" he yelled to Claire but the man grabbed his shoulder.

Mr. Walter "Claire don't go anywhere. You and Mr. Macare will follow me to my office now." said Mr. Walter in a stern voice.

Claire looked at Kato. "Thanks idiot, this is all your fault!" She had no choice but to follow the man.

Time slowly passes as the bell slowly creeps up. Daniel is staring at the teacher as she is talking but for him nothing escapes her trap.

Kato sat down in one of the two chairs seated in front of Mr. Walters desk. He was nervous about what would happen.

Mr. Walter walked around his desk and sat in his chair. "Can either of you tell me why you were not in class?" Mr. Walter asked. Kato was afraid to answer, so he looked at Claire in hopes of her answering.

"I was going in class when I met with Kato and I was still wanting to go in class but for an unknown reason he wanted to skip the class and that's mostly it," Claire said, looking very serious.

As the teacher begins to speak of fire, her eyes shoot open now a mild red. Raising we hand he called on her "sorry mr. Gard what did you say?" He smiled happy people were listening "oh yes, fire elemental is someone who is very powerful in a destructive sence.and by how bright there eyes glow the more powerful there power becomes, caused usually of anger or attention. They get duller when calmer. It all depends on the control of the user." She nodded, "thank you" she tensed up realizing her control was well..not the best.

" Is this true Kato." Mr. Walter asked. Kato was terrified to answer. " Some what." Kato replied. Mr. Walter nodded. "Claire I am sorry to have wasted your time. Please wait outside. When Kato comes out please take him to class. If he doesn't comply let me know. Ok?"

As the bell rang, Rose grabed her bag standing up, she began to walk out side of the classroom. Her hair blowing in the make shift wing she was creating from her pace. Looking down at her schedule, a piece or hair fell in her face, she reached up putting it behind her ear. Realizing she didn't have any new classes she smiled, folding up the sheet she gently put it in her back pack, walking off to the garden, her long brown hair moving slightly at each step she took.

Kato walked out a few minutes later rubbing his bum. " I hate you so much." he said with a few tears in his eyes. "How could you cave under pressure like that?" he asked. "A house divided can not stand. We could have been out of that scotch free." Kato continued to rub his butt but it only made it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back