Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

Olivia jumped when hearing the guy next to her talk, and jumped again when Kayka asked for her name. "I'm Olivia," she whispered in the silence and talking to everyone to get it over with.

(Oh okay)

There was too many people in there for Claire. She felt like she could faint but wanted to stay there anyways. She nervously looked in her handbag. "I'm sure I putted two of them." She found a water bottle, a not empty one so she took it and started drinking it. After drinking the half of the bottle, she putted it again on her bag.

Daniel's head quickly turned to Olivia as she let out her wild spasms at each word we let out. the question "What is your favorite animal?" forced itself out of Daniel's mouth before he quickly turned his head intently staring at his schedule.

"Eh?!" Olivia's blush deepened at Kayka's words. Olivia then turned to look at the guy next to her who she thought she heard, but his head was looking at his schedule. "M-me?" she asked him to make sure he was talking to her.

'Enough socializing for today.' He thought. Xavier putted his schedule away and then he stood up. "I should be off to my first class now. Good luck to you all." He quickly got out of the office and headed to his first class.

She stood up for her sitting position, flatting her outfit with her hands, she chuckled. As she grabbed her bag. "Your the first person I met so I pretty much don't know that many yet." She looked at Clare "Want to go meet everyone?"

"I-I'm going to leave too. Have a good day." Olivia said and left with a smile-of-sorts and a face the color of a tomato. She made sure to find where the bathrooms were first. Olivia combed her hair with her fingers and rushed to her first class. She didn't like being late, it attracted attention.

Daniel faced Olivia and nodded. "I'm sorry, I had so many things to say and the wrong thing came out." said Daniel before quickly facing Xavier. "What is your first class? Mine is Agricultural studies in the gardens." he asked as his eyes began to wander back to Olivia.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

"I have to go in class ." She putted her schedule on her handbag hand quitted the room, heading for her class.

She looked down at her watch, panic rushing her "Oh crap im late" she ran of with a burst of speed, calling behind "nice meeting you!" She flew the door open running down the hall to her first class chemistry.

Daniel began to exit the office in a calm manner. He knew he was going to be late to the class, but he knew the days to come would slowly make it up. He was nearly at the gardens as he began to run to seem tired. He charged into the room breathing heavily before rushing to his seat in success.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back