Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

"What?" Claire asked. She was not sure to understand. "Oh and I hate you too, I missed a class beacause of you idiot."

As she walked down the hall she held a book in her hands. Looking up

Slightly as she walked past the office she noticed two people Clare and some new kid. Walking over to them she smiled "Already in trouble ?" she chuckled looking at Clare. She looked at the boy shooting him a smile. "Hi I'm Rose" she reached forward offering him a hand shake.

Claire wanted to kill him. That guy was just such an idiot! She sat the fartest possible that she could from him. She started to listen at the teacher and got a notebook from her handbag. She started to write things like: This idiot is going to die if he mess with me one more time.

As she watched them storm

Off she laughed, "bad timing?" She countiued to the garden book in hand. She sat down long ways on a bench. A cherry blossom tree over head. One knee up the other leg she kept straight. As her hair fell in her face she raised her hand running her fingers though it once letting her hair fall, down the side of the iron wood bench. She continued reading her book, as flower petals fell from above.

Claire writed I don't care in it, rolled it up and shoot it with strengh to Kato. She continued writing in her notebook.

Daniel was so occupied not paying attention he didn't hear the bell. He carried himself from his seat as the young paper burning arsonist from earlier caught his eye. For some reason he walked to her even though she was occupied reading.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Looking up her calm red gaze noticed a figure approaching. Setting her book down on her stomach, she smiled at him. "Hiya" she remained in her same position. As petals fell softly to the grassy earth.

Claire already knew what the teacher was talking about. She had been living with her power since she was six, so it was just a boring class to her. She looked to the black scarf at her right wrist

Last edited by a moderator:
He sat down on the ground by the side of bench perpendicular to her head. "Hi, I'm sorry if I am interrupting your reading, I just felt like sitting here with you, I don't know why." he sunk down now laying on the ground staring at the tree pedals mixing with her hair.

She looked at him, happy that she had someone to sit with. She smiled gently. "I do not mind at all, it's nice to have company " she began to read again. 
From the corner of her eyes she noticed a fire growing, dropping her book to the grassy floor. "Oh crap.." She wanted to help y

Et she knew if she let her powers release she wouldn't be able to control them or maybe even her self. She looked at the boy at her bench and her lovely tree. She treasured that tree as though it felt of home. Slowly she took her gloves off her eyes now a blazing red she began to fight fire with fire..

He sniffed as his eyes began to widen. Daniel jumped up quickly and came to the realization fire was spreading through the beautiful gardens. Before the fire could reach more of the trees he threw his arm in the air and the earth created a wall between the fire and the trees on the opposite side. "You use fire right? Help me stop this one from spreading!" he stated intently.

Claire looked outside. 'Rain' she tought.

It suddently started raining. Claire smiled and continued to write in her notebook.

"Who cares about me?! I don't! All I do care about is burning right now!" he shout before stomping his foot and throwing loose dirt on the fire.

Sigh she stepped forward. Holding in her power for so long all it wanted to do was come out yet. "If it get out of hand please ...run" closing her eyes she opened the mental gates letting her power once again free. Her eyes shot open as her body became covered in flames.she stepped forward easily distroying the flames. 
The flames felt good against her body. It was like a cloak. Using her hands she rose the flames on the grass and plants , absorbing them. Everything mostly was black ash. She turned happy to see her tree was still save. Looking down she realized her body was still it's own inferno fear stricked her features "how..how do I stop. I.. It won't work!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back