Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

Daniel peeked over his schedule as the seemingly stressed girl came to take a seat next to him. He began to grow nervous her rapid movement from the desk to the seat seemed to unsettle him. He looked at her over his paper hoping not to be seen.

Reaching the door of the office she slowly pushed it open, looking around. Walking through she noticed there were a lot more people then she thought there would be. As she walked her uniform moved with her pace, as her hair, swayed down her back. Reaching the desk she smiled at the women. "Hi I'm Rose Cross, Fire Elemental." The women handed her, her papers. Reaching forward she grabbed them kindly. "Thank you.." She smiled again. Walking to one of the open tables she sat down putting her back pack on the side or her chair, she opened her file beginning to read her schedule.

Claire looked at Olivia. "She looks like she wants no one to talk to her." "I respect that," she said with a smile.

Claire took her papers too and looked at them. " I am Claire Sparks Valentine," she said. "Nice to meet you." Claire forced herself to look sociable.

'What is wrong with her?' He thought. 'Is it my breath? Is it really THAT bad?' He then shrugged at the thought and concentrated on his schedules.

As she held her. Schedule she repeated it over and over again in her mind. Yet not realizing the edged of the paper were beginning to burn they lit on fire. "Dammit!!..." Trying to control her powers only made it worse as the whole paper caught on fire " ohhh geez..." She began to blow rapidly trying to Extinguish the flames.

Claire used some of her water control to help the girl out. She hated to use her power in public but she wanted to help.

she sighed, "ehh...thanks so much..not really the best at using my powers yet, I guess." She smiled chuckling embarrassed.

Xavier looked with wide eyes at the fire and then relaxed when Claire was able to control the situation.

Olivia blushes at such a compliment. She had never heard a compliment from anyone but her brothers before. "Th-thank you." she replied to Kayka.

Getting up. She cleaned up the burnt soggy pappers, turning around quickly back to the girl. "I totally forgot, I'm Rose by the way" she reached out to give a hand shake, yet Retracted it. She smiled " eh better not, considering what happens..".

ThunderDire said:
Getting up. She cleaned up the burnt soggy pappers, turning around quickly back to the girl. "I totally forgot, I'm Rose by the way" she reached out to give a hand shake, yet Retracted it. She smiled " eh better not, considering what happens..".
Make a character sheet lol

The smell of the burnt paper wandered in the air. Daniel sniffed like a dog slowly reverting his head to Rose. He tilted his head as a smirk built up on his face. Daniel loved the smell of burnt anything probably rubber most. Without thinking he quietly let out "I like that..." .

She smiled, throwing on a pair of white gloves, knowing she wouldn't burn anyone now. "Nice too meet ya!" She looked around the room "so have ya met any one yet?" She said excited, she wanted to start fresh make some new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back