• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Apocalypse Rising (Spots gone, sorry. :C)

Boo begins too squeal loudly and run back to the door where his companion is waiting, but with out hesitation his companion kicks the door in picks up boo and slips him back in the pouch.

He pulls his cleaver from its holster and begins a slow walk through the building.

She frozed, hearing something squealed but ignored it. One thing she knew what to do is to run. She turned around and started running. Somehow, she is surrounded. She rolled her eyes, "Oh just my damn luck." She muttered. She turned to a different direction. She puts her machete back in its sheath and rifle on her back. She pulled out her desert eagle handgun. Her only safer weapon for her if she were to aim better at a close range.

He begins sprinting to a horde of the undead and release a loud battle cry as he rips through the undead with his huge melee weapon. Though he is strong and his weapon is long enough to keep his target far enough away his sides are open to bites and scratches. Though he is at a handicap in small quarter combat he dispatches them with haste and finds himself staring down a figure as he is breathing hard almost a growl, on purpose to seem more dangerous and ferocious than he already is.

The loud cry startled Misha, knocking her glasses off when she jumped, slamming her shoulder on the wall. She groaned, rubbing her shoulder. Misha brought her weapon close to her chest, pointing it downward and fingers off the trigger as she looks for her half-broken glasses. Finding it, she held her breath. She slowly rises, struggling to put her glasses on and looked up. Her eyes widen as she took a good look at the tall man. Her eyes widen more, about to flee.

He stares then says,"You aren't the one that smells disgusting, who are you. If you run I will catch you, and kill you. So don't...." Pup behind him whines and boo squeals loudly.

"R-Right then..." She clears her throat, still keeping an eye on him. "I'm Fero." She replied calmly, Using her nickname, not really want to reveal her full name. She blinked, glancing at the rabbit, then looks back at the guy.

Ben was hidden behind a car and was being followed by a zombie and when he heard a noise then he looked where the zombie was he took his dagger and he threw it at the zombie...

"Hm I wasn't really going to kill you anyways," He picks up a lens "This belongs to you I believe. I am sorry for doing what I did but someone was following me earlier, foul smell really. Are you hurt?" He says with a half grin.

It hit the zombies head but more zombies came after him he took his dagger and started running towards a forest the was near him

She nodded. "Y-Yea... Thanks..." She reached for her lens, grabbing it and puts it in her pocket. "Well... It's about time to get new ones anyway." She let out a small chuckle. "But... It's fine, really." She made a small smile. "So... What about you? What's your name?"

He ran and ran and ran but the zombie horde was following him he noticed a a road that was fogged up he started running towards it

He laughs but has a sad tone to it,"I don't remember the old one, people call me Slaughter House, I think you know why," Looks around at the countless bodies,"And if your wondering about boo here," squats and pets the rabbit,"he isn't food and if you try harming him.... I will kill you." He looks up at and stares at her with a smirk,"Boo is my most faithful companion, and the pup hiding behind me is new. I suppose you could say I am their caretaker."

"Ah. " Misha smiled a nervous smile at them. "Don't worry. I won't. I don't even plan on hurting them." She puts her handgun away. She is still calm yet her trust issues began to build up. She glanced at the bodies on the floor.

He then goes inside the building to see if there was food and supplies but he sees two figures one muscular and the other like a girl and he sees two other figures one like a dog and one like a bunny and lots of corpses lying down dead on the ground

Hello are all of you talking zombies

She accepts it, and stood. She dust herself off, looking down on the ground. She pulled her hoodie up, covering her eyes.

"Why are you in the city, it is dangerous here for those... that can't protect them selves," he says with a smirk.

She huffed, crossing her arms. "Of course I can protect myself. Which is why I'm alone." She frowned at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back