• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anything, forever accepting

Kai'zen turned sharply into the armory and walled quickly to a pair of large gilded steel doors. He pushed them open and stepped in all the while Syphelia followed closely weaving transformation and release spells as they wake in a magic circle following in the floor of the chamber. "We should stay back as they do this especially you armors any stray magic is very dangerous." Azzazell followed her own advice standing well away from the circle.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Syphelia stepped up first the circle following bright blue and white only to burst into a pillar of light around her. Her features changed as well as her clothes her staff becoming a sleek sword of crystal-like ice that was unbreakable and unbelievably sharp while a sleek gauntlet formed on her right hand. "Much better, I'm feeling more myself."

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/031/7/e/elsa_the_frozen_warrior_by_arrietart-d74h8iz.jpg

Kai'zen followed the circle going pitch black and red when he stepped on it he sighed and looked at the others, " This is a warning, I will be cold, merciless, and unforgiving. No one will know me and I will like it. I apologize in advance for the pain I will bring you. Also... it won't be a smart idea to spar with me." Kai'zen went to the center of the circle and was swamped in pitch blackness. His clothes changing as well as his hair. Within his dark cocoon he flickered between two forms before selling in one with black hair and dark otherworldly clothes he stepped out brimming with energy. He looked at the others and brushed right past then slipping silently into a dark section of the armory and coming out with a small box and a well wrapped package.

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/344697-bigthumbnail.jpg

2564223-1388852703.jpg

Thinking this sort of city. Our characters can start there.

Wow, did not see any alerts for this.. as usual, Im going to start reminding myself and manually checking.

Well damn. Anyway, I don't know where to go from here... But if this thing is going to get rebuilt I'm all for it.

A rebuild is good. Uh . . . I'm up for letting someone else build the world this time. Who's up for the task? Or we cn just throw in mismatches of things as we go along. That would be fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back