• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Chance (Always accepting!)

Marcus couldn't help but hear that girl screaming out the other girls name. So Marcus decided to walk towards them, but give the two girls a present. As Marcus got close he made two ice roses and floated them over to the two girls while still walking towards them. When they were in front of the two girls Marcus continued to walk past them and threw a snowball at the one guys cheek because it had a bright red hand mark which Marcus figured came from one of the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuichi looked at Shiori and took the money. "Thank you." He dropped Hikaru and put the money away scratching his head he sighed. "Sorry about that man just got a bit heated cause of the groceries and all no hard feelings right?" He held his hand bandage covered hand out to shake.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Rei Itsukaya @Delila The Deity

AnarchyReins said:
Marcus couldn't help but hear that girl screaming out the other girls name. So Marcus decided to walk towards them, but give the two girls a present. As Marcus got close he made two ice roses and floated them over to the two girls while still walking towards them. When they were in front of the two girls Marcus continued to walk past them and threw a snowball at the one guys cheek because it had a bright red hand mark which Marcus figured came from one of the girls.
"UGH!" Shiori threw the ice rose at Marcus, "WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE BOY HAVE TO BE A DOUCHEBAG?!?! JUST GIVE HIM TO ME." Shiori pulled Hikaru away from them, walking away, dragging him along the ground, leaving Lisanna there with Marcus and Kazuichi, with Aru facing them. Well, even though Hikaru is also a total jerk and douchebag, she still had to help. Well, maybe they all were too harsh on Hikaru?...

After everything weird happened, Lisanna darted away, hastily running towards the beach.

(...MAH SHIP IS WINNING!!! YEAH!!!I TOLD U, @XxBouncy BunnyxX I WILL WIN SHIP WARRS THIRTY!!!))

Finn was dreaming the same dream again. He was in a castle somewhere on top of a mountain. But he wasn't alone; he was with other people dressed in strange silk clothing. They played around and teased each other. Arguments would occur from time to time, but everyone got along. They were a rowdy, yes, but Finn felt at peace around them. He also felt strange feelings of nostalgia.

"Who are you people?"

"Plaza security".

"Huh?", he mumbled as the plaza security woke him up. Behind him was an old couple. The old man was glaring at Finn while the old lady was smiling inattentively. "Do you mind if we let these people sit here? It's the only bench in the plaza, you know". Embarrassed, Finn stood up and fixed his things. "Yes, of course. Sorry!", he bowed apologetically to the guard and the old couple and went on his way.

In response to the grumbling of his stomach, he decided to buy some snacks at Star Cafe. As he got closer, he noticed it was slightly noisier than usual. When he got there, a short girl was arguing with a tall guy and some children were surrounding the guy who's making it snow around the cafe. The people arguing ran off to somewhere and the guy clapped and the snow dissipated. Finn just stood there, unsure of what to make of what's going on.

Nicole sighed, as she heard the shouting coming from outside. She didn't go to take their orders, no. She didn't want to be caught up in the mess. It was the manager's job to take care of the people, not her's. However, she would have taken care of it, perhaps, if the paycheck had been bigger. But with the measly salary and the long work hours, she had no intention to.

Instead, she walked over to a boy, who looked as if he had no idea what was going on too, and said, smiling cheerfully, "Hello, and welcome to the Star Cafe! May I take your order?"

@Alias

"That guy just made it snow...", Finn muttered absent-mindedly. Is it another one of the cafe's gimmicks?, he thought. The cafe was really unpopular with Ihop just a few blocks away, so the need to pull off crazy stunts to reel in more customers. If it was, then it's super effective since the cafe is now filled with more people than earlier. He finally noticed the employee who was asking for his order. "Oh um, yes", he then asked for a chocolate doughnut and a small cup of latte.

@Felicis

And there was Shiori by the distance, dragging childish Aru along the ground, with other people staring at them. They could really be noticed by a ppfar distance, maybe a few miles away? Meh. And there was Aru, crossed arms, enjoying the free ride, "...Don't you think I saved your freaking life. You tried to steal my purse," She hissed, her grip on his collar getting tighter, "...And you're gonna do anything to repay your debt, whether you like it, or not."

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]And there was Shiori by the distance, dragging childish Aru along the ground, with other people staring at them. They could really be noticed by a ppfar distance, maybe a few miles away? Meh. And there was Aru, crossed arms, enjoying the free ride, "...Don't you think I saved your freaking life. You tried to steal my purse," She hissed, her grip on his collar getting tighter, "...And you're gonna do anything to repay your debt, whether you like it, or not."

[/QUOTE]
Hikaru sighed, "Fine." He pouted, "Say, could you take me to the beach? I sorta feel cold." He said, as if he was the boss. Well, it took a long time before they got to the Star Café, since Shiori just walked, dragging Aru along the ground. And, Aru considered it was a...."free ride", to wherever he wants to go, assuming that the girl would follow his orders. Heh, why would he assume that?..

"Alrighty!" she said, beaming, without mentioning what he had said. People can't make it snow, was what she wanted to say, but she had seen it with her own eyes too. "Do you know who he was? The guy who made it snow?"

@Alias

"He does look familiar...", Finn said whilst trying to jog his memory. "I think we went to school together". A small girl entered the cafe while grabbing the tall guy by the collar. She said she knew the 'douchebag's' name. Douchebag?, he recalled a student who was frequently called by that. "Yeah, Marcus. His name was Marcus, right?"

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

Alias said:
"He does look familiar...", Finn said whilst trying to jog his memory. "I think we went to school together". A small girl entered the cafe while grabbing the tall guy by the collar. She said she knew the 'douchebag's' name. Douchebag?, he recalled a student who was frequently called by that. "Yeah, Marcus. His name was Marcus, right?"
@XxBouncy BunnyxX
"Shut up," Shiori glared at Aru, and turned her head back at Finn, "Yeah, I think it was...". Well, Shiori's heard many names from her class, who wouldn't know?

"Umm... quick question", Finn asked and pointed to the guy Shiori's holding by the collar. "Boyfriend?". The two seem really close to each other. Although barbaric, he assumed it was their way of flirting.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Rei Itsukaya

Marcus was about to go home when he decided to apologize to the guy he threw a snow ball at. So Marcus followed the direction of where went and ended back up at the Star Cafe. Marcus then remembered why he came here in the first place. He was looking for a summer job.

Marcus then walked to the counter waiting for someone to come out.

Nicole nodded along with the boy. She watched as a tiny girl entered the cafe...dragging a boy along with her? She watched them bicker, and smiled an amused smile. Marcus...the name was familiar. "Wait. Did you guys go to school with him too?" she asked. She was sure they hadn't - or at least, the purple haired girl hadn't. Nicole would have remembered such a...memorable person. "Oh, and would you please let go of your boyfriend? Sorry, the cafe can't be held responsible for any customer injuries. Cafe's policies," she addressed this to the short girl, as Finn asked them the question.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Alias

Just then, Nicole heard her employer yell her name, calling her to the counter. "Sorry! Sorry!" she called after him, hoping he wasn't as pissed as he sounded. She rushed to the counter and took her place. There was a boy waiting there. "Sorry for the wait," she said, smiling nervously. The boy had the bluest eyes she had ever seen - and she couldn't help but stare at them in awe. "Um...hello, yes, what would you like?" she asked, regaining her composure.

@AnarchyReins

Felicis said:
Nicole nodded along with the boy. She watched as a tiny girl entered the cafe...dragging a boy along with her? She watched them bicker, and smiled an amused smile. Marcus...the name was familiar. "Wait. Did you guys go to school with him too?" she asked. She was sure they hadn't - or at least, the purple haired girl hadn't. Nicole would have remembered such a...memorable person. "Oh, and would you please let go of your boyfriend? Sorry, the cafe can't be held responsible for any customer injuries. Cafe's policies," she addressed this to the short girl, as Finn asked them the question.
@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Alias
Alias said:
"Umm... quick question", Finn asked and pointed to the guy Shiori's holding by the collar. "Boyfriend?". The two seem really close to each other. Although barbaric, he assumed it was their way of flirting.
@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Rei Itsukaya
(((NUUU WHY DOES EVERYONE...I'm not even gonna ask...))

Shiori raised an eyebrow, " Ugh. Okay, One, never. Two, why do people keep freaking asking me that?! WHY WOULD I EVEN LIKE A DOUCHEBAG WHO TRIED TO STEAL MY PURS-...Ugh." She let go of Hikaru, "You know what, just..forever about it." She sighed, slowly walking away and heading to the mall.

Marcus just looked at the girl and blushed, because he thought she was pretty. He then stuttered out, " I..I...I was wondering i...i...if I could get a job application?" Marcus then blushed even more, because he stuttered.

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX](((NUUU WHY DOES EVERYONE...I'm not even gonna ask...))
Shiori raised an eyebrow, " Ugh. Okay, One, never. Two, why do people keep freaking asking me that?! WHY WOULD I EVEN LIKE A DOUCHEBAG WHO TRIED TO STEAL MY PURS-...Ugh." She let go of Hikaru, "You know what, just..forever about it." She sighed, slowly walking away and heading to the mall.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, wait!" Aru stood up, but Shiori didn't even answer back "...I didn't even get to know your name..." He thought. Just right after that, turned back at Finn, "Yeah, sorry about that...She's a bit...well..." He laughed awkwardly, scratching his head.

Guys always acted weird around Nicole, and it made her feel self-conscious. It was like they all were out to embarrass her, and she hated that, but she decided to ignore it. Instead, she just giggled behind her hand and said, "No need to be afraid. I don't bite...at least, not that hard," she said with a wink, hoping the joke would make him stop acting the way he was. Like a douche, that is. Brushing her long, blonde hair out of her eyes, she said, "A job application? Well..." she looked around. It was her manager who usually did them, but he seemed to be busy. Besides, this could lead to a pay raise. "It's usually my manager who does these, but me doing it wouldn't hurt," she said truthfully. Digging around the drawer beneath her, she pulled out the application. "Fill this out and hand it to me, along with your resume - you know, past working experiences. And, um..." she didn't know when he would return it. If he did return it while she wasn't working at the cafe, she would be in deep trouble. Hastily, she scribbled out her phone number on a tissue paper. "Call me when you're done, ok?" she said with a smile.

@AnarchyReins

[QUOTE="Rei Itsukaya]
"Hey, wait!" Aru stood up, but Shiori didn'5pt even answer back "...I didn't even get to know your name..." He thought. Just right after that, turned back at Finn, "Yeah, sorry about that...She's a bit...well..." He laughed awkwardly, scratching his head.

[/QUOTE]
After a few minutes, the door burst open, Shiori stood there, enraged and furious, with the same dark, murderous aura around her, "Hey you, Blondie!" She growled, "WHERE'S MY POUCH?!?!"

She came back after just realizing, that the pouch wasn't in her hand anymore. She's assume that this douchebag took it, and just ran here, kicking the door open, and going ballistic, randomly yelling at him, basically accusing him for her missing pouch, which he really didn't take. That pouch was really important to her, since her mother left it, and she'd do anything to find it, anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back