• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anime Decendents

Which anime do you like best?

• Attack on titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soul Eater

• Magi Modoka

• Sailor moon

• I don't have a favorite

• Total voters
Drake quickly shook his head, and said sacredly, "That shouldn't be nesissary" with his hands up. "Y'now, I couldn't help but realize, I think I saw you at that Starbucks earlier today, right?" @Ldybug123

"Hehehe" Drake said then, it hit him like a train would. "MY COFFEE" he screamed out. "Please, make yourself at home! I have to go back there and get my coffee. One sip and I leave then to forget....UGH I am so dumb" he says as he leaves, "I'll be back in just a sec" then shuts the door.

Drake quickly ran as fast as he could to get his coffee before they took it away. He decided to make this his training as speed. So, he pushed himself so hard, he could barely breathe. "I. Must. Get. My. COFFEEEEE" he screamed out in front of people as he ran by.

He opened the Starbuck's door and lunged in. He went up to the counter, and asked the barista, "Hi. I was just here, I was wondering if you had my coffee?".

"Sure" the barista said, "what's your name?"

"Drake the kid"

"Who?"

"Drake the kid"

"...Oh. Here it is", she says to Drake. She went to the back of the café, grabbed his coffee, and walked back to him. "We had a feeling that you might come back here, so we put it to-go. Here you are".

"Thank you" Drake said with a sigh of relief. He left the Starbucks and went back home where Jirou was waiting for him.

"Cool. Cool" Drake said to Jirou. "I never really knew my father. He kinda dissed me when I was a baby. It sorta sucks."

"Nah, don't blame yourself. He just wasn't ready to have a child." Drake says, "even if your the grandson of the Grim Reaper, or whatnot". He took a sip of his Coke. "Well, that's life for ya. Anyway, if you got to know my little story, I got to know what's yours".

@Ldybug123

"Well...my cousins became exorcists but...it didn't really interest me. I wanted to live a fairly normal life, but I'm kind of having second thoughts about it now." Jirou said to Drake. @ghost of past

Ami was just walking around the city, since she had to deal with a freaking nightmare again. 'Seriously those nightmares are so annoying to deal with. But at least I am able to beat them, so my soul gem can be purify.' thought Ami, since she is wearing her soul gem as a ring.

Ami entered a bakery so she can order a chocolate cake, since Ami wanted to reward herself for beating another nightmare. Her fake parents always gives her some money, since Madoka is controlling them in her dimension.

After Ami got her cake, she just left the bakery so she can go eat it at the park. Since Ami likes to eat her chocolate cake at the park for some reason.
'Yummy cake.' thought Ami.

@Anybody

Mika was standing in front of her friend Drake's house.

Drake
me
Hey, Drakey i am front to your house so are you gonna let me in or should i open it myself as i did before?

After she wrote, she waited for his reply.

@ghost of past

Users who are viewing this thread

Back