• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anime Decendents

Which anime do you like best?

• Attack on titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soul Eater

• Magi Modoka

• Sailor moon

• I don't have a favorite

• Total voters
(@ghost of past were you using me as an example of not being accepted earlier because I checked twice and you did already accept me before I joined in on the RP. I don't understand why you quoted me.)

While many people came in it started to make Kirai a bit uncomfortable, but she'll have to get used to it some time. As she was drinking her coffee she felt an ominous presence. Eight humans get out of a black van and start to attack the Starbucks. 'Though the robbers probably will not get far being that everyone here has a special gift' Kirai thought.

Looking to the robbers she thought this could be an easy situation to get food but it was also a danger. There was plenty of her piers around so she decided to listen to what the man now on the ground said, 'to get down'. If she went ghoul mode now she would not be judged lightly by her peers. But really what choice did she have?

Kirai decided to take one to an ally she saw on the way. She stood up and ran out the door getting one to follow her as her eyes glowed red.

(@anyone can see this occur or something)

As my blood continued to pool out from underneath of me. I start to get up. I then finish my regeneration process and my body was like it was before I got shot. I then took of my shirt because it was stained with blood I then used it to wipe the blood off of my pistol. Though I totally forgot where I was. I instantly started blushing. "Sorry guys I forgot where I was. I didn't mean to take my shirt off." The thought even crossing my mind that everyone was probably thinking I should be dead.

After Drake takes a sip of his coffee, he gets out of his chair, stretches then says, "should really get to trainin'. After all, it is important". He walks out of the café gleeful strangely, not how he was acting back in there.

@anyone

Vequa said:
(@ghost of past were you using me as an example of not being accepted earlier because I checked twice and you did already accept me before I joined in on the RP. I don't understand why you quoted me.)
While many people came in it started to make Kirai a bit uncomfortable, but she'll have to get used to it some time. As she was drinking her coffee she felt an ominous presence. Eight humans get out of a black van and start to attack the Starbucks. 'Though the robbers probably will not get far being that everyone here has a special gift' Kirai thought.

Looking to the robbers she thought this could be an easy situation to get food but it was also a danger. There was plenty of her piers around so she decided to listen to what the man now on the ground said, 'to get down'. If she went ghoul mode now she would not be judged lightly by her peers. But really what choice did she have?

Kirai decided to take one to an ally she saw on the way. She stood up and ran out the door getting one to follow her as her eyes glowed red.

(@anyone can see this occur or something)

Akane sat down in the middle of the road after just handling two robbers. She stared at Kirai as she went down an alley, and decided to follow her. She chased after them as she held onto her scythe, which retracted back into a small gun. Akane had no idea why she chased after Kirai, but felt like there was something special about Kirai.

@Vequa

Last edited by a moderator:
As Drake walks into the training room, all emotions dimmed out, he went DUUUUUUULL. He quickly gets his guns out, and starts shooting the targets. His speed increased as his determination goes harder. More and more he shot, more and more he didn't care, more and more he wanted to prove his father, "I can do betteeeeeer!".

Drake was surprised. "Didn't know you did magic. All I thought was that staff being a walking stick" he said to him. "By the way, my names, Drake. What's yours?"

"That's pretty cool" Drake says to Jirou. "I got a good deal of a living space, not to far from here, the other day. Come on, I'll show you. If you want."

Drake feeling the warmth of the sun as he walked out the training station, made him feel happy. He kept going with a smile on his face, then stopped. He turned around to see if Jirou was still following him.

"Oh. Nah" Drake said to Jirou, "just checkin' to see if you were following me. Hehe. Let's keep going. Shall we?"

"Good" Drake said and kept walking. After about five minutes, they reached his apartment building. "Here it is, My apartment." He got his keys out, unlocked the door, and opened it. "Sorry if it's a bit messy, didn't know I was gonna have company coming. How funny" he said and laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back