• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anime Decendents

Which anime do you like best?

• Attack on titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soul Eater

• Magi Modoka

• Sailor moon

• I don't have a favorite

• Total voters

ghost of past

The ghost from before
Do not join until you have made a character.

Be the decendent of anime's favorite heros!

We go from Attack On Titan, to YuYu Hakusho!

Join TODAY!

you must be a blood line to anime.

As Drake walked about in this beautiful city, he looked and noticed a coffee shop. He read the cafes name to himself, "Starbucks huh? Never really been there before" he said as he walked into the store.

Clair was already in the starbucks waiting for her coffee. the store would have been completely empty where it not for her.Clair moved to the collection area after Drake entered .

Kirai was newer around town just roaming around. School was going to start in a few days and it made her nervous. She had never been around so many people before and it was difficult to control her hunger. It had been more than a month since she was able to eat. Plenty of times she tried to eat 'regular' food but she couldn't stomach it all down.

The only other option Kirai had was coffee. Which she had learned from her father. So she started looking for a coffee place. In her sight she had found this place called Starbucks. She smelt the coffee right away.

Hurriedly, Kirai went in to order black coffee. She scrambled for some change to get what looks like a tall cup. Then she gave a small smile of consideration, knowing she should have good manners. Once she finished ordering, she sat by the window close to the counter to wait for her order.

With one hand resting against his upper thigh within his jean pocket, the other supporting an old and tattered novel, Aleo walked with a soft smile on his lips. After weeks of constant searching and distraught emotions, he had finally found his favourite novel to read for fun. Why it was left under the couch back at his new home was unknown to the teen, but for now that didn't matter; now was a time to relax, drink something warm and just lose himself in this book once more. The visual image of himself doing this made a sigh of joy pass through Aleo's lips. Today, it seemed, would be a good day. Of course, only if the events in his head played out accurately and perfectly. Glancing around as he walked, the blonde soon found himself halting to a slow stop, brow raising in the slightest as he inspected the sign to a café. "... Starbucks...?" What a unique name... Hmmm... From what he could see within the building was pretty impressive and cozy too... 'I think I know where I'm going.' He murmured internally with a slight grin.

Removing his hand from his pocket, Aleo pushed open the door and wandered inside. There were only a few people here, so it was fairly quiet. Thank goodness; he'd be able to read in peace. Nodding to himself, the blonde then inspected the sign to see what was available to order. Surprisingly, there was quite a lot... And since it was his first time here, Aleo had no idea what was good... His gentle smile now turning into a frown, he started to glance around to see what the others had bought. I mean, it was better to see what they liked and find a pair rather than guessing and getting something horrid, right? Right.

@Anyone

"An order of black coffee for Kirai." Called the barista.

Kirai immediately stands up to grab her drink. As she went to go grab her cup, there was a man who walked in. Then stopped to glance around by chance glimpsing at each other. It was not held out or awkward to her, it was just a small but a defining interaction in her eyes.

Thinking about it, she had seen that guy before... Orientation? There was plenty of people there but she is observant enough to remember them all. He was certainly older than her, yes, but still put into the same school that was based around important people with their related, odd relatives; Anime school. 'Hm I wonder if he's like me?' Kirai thought passively as she takes her seat back to the window, thinking about her father.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand on the balcony of a nearby hotel, looking at all the people down in the shops and in the city. It's beautiful, I think, as I eat a bagel. I wonder if Mum would like this... Probably. It's got such pretty scenery; I'm sure she'd love it.

Vequa said:
"An order of black coffee for Kirai." Called the barista.
Kirai immediately stands up to grab her drink. As she went to go grab her cup, there was a man who walked in. Then stopped to glance around by chance glimpsing at each other. It was not held out or awkward to her, it was just a small but a defining interaction in her eyes.

Thinking about it, she had seen that guy before... Orientation? There was plenty of people there but she is observant enough to remember them all. He was certainly older than her, yes, but still put into the same school that was based around important people with their related, odd relatives; Anime school. 'Hm I wonder if he's like me?' Kirai thought passively as she takes her seat back to the window, thinking about her father.
(This is a warning to all roleplayers, if you ever put in a character and if I have not accepted it yet, do not begin role-playing.)

Drake grabbed a seat by the window and ask the waitress,"one coffee please". He noticed all the different people in the cafe and noticed that most of them had powers. He shrugged and looked back out of the window in a daze.

Jirou walked into Starbucks. He looked around at all the people. He walked up to the cashier. "Hey, can I get a vanilla latte? Thanks." He said, handing some crumpled up dollar bills to the cashier. He walked over to the counter and waited for it to be ready. "Vanilla latte for Jirou." He heard someone say. "Thank you." He said, sitting at a table near Drake. @ghost of past

Pausing for another moment or two, Aleo finally released a sigh as an order for black coffee was ready. Before he could even ponder on the drink and what it would taste like, another male passed him rather abruptly, taking him by slight surprise. His shoulders jumped upwards a little, but nothing else really showed the shock. Usually, the blond would call him out for his actions and say to wait his turn, but... Well, god knows when he was going to figure out what to get, so it was better to let it slide. This once. He did show the dissatisfaction with the action however with narrowed eyes and a click of his tongue, but it could easily be overlooked.

Finally thinking of something, the teen walked up to the counter and flashed a small smile to the employee. "Hot chocolate with cream please." There. After fishing out enough money, Aleo moved aside and began to wait for- what he hoped would be decent- his drink.

"One coffee?" said the waitress in a happy way to Drake. "Thanks" Drake said, "could i possibly get some cream and sugar too?". "Sure the waitress said happily as she went to go get the cream and sugar. "Thanks" Drake said with a smile. Then he looked back to the window sadfully, "Dad, are you sure I'm perfect for this journey?" he said to himself.

Marcus skated down the sidewalk when he noticed this place called Starbucks. "Hey I've heard of this place before." I said to myself as I slowed my speed on my skate board. "I wonder is this place has a doughnut or something." I then stopped on my board, and made sure my two magic pistols were hidden in my backpack. I then walked in with my backpack over my shoulder, and my skate board in my left hand.

Penny walked down the street, though most people saw this as a simple commute, she liked doing it. She nearly walked past the coffee shop, but she stopped herself when she looked inside. She a few people, baristas and patrons alike. Along with the people themselves she saw a plethora of interactions between them, a bounty of emotional states influencing all of these interactions. Its not that she hasn't seen things like that before, but this time.. It was more alluring, though she couldn't really place why.

She walked into the shop. Her movements weren't overly robotic so she could blend in more. She eyed the selection of drinks. She pondered what she wanted, along with running the name "Starbucks" around in her head.

Marcus walked up to the counter and ask nicely for a strawberry doughnut. I then moved to the side so the girl behind me could order what she wanted. I then looked at her and gave a quick smile not wanting to make the situation awkward.

Isamu ran out down an alley and into the busy streets. He looked around to witness "All the cute girls! I can't believe my eyes! With these beautiful girls, I can complete my fathers dreams and become the Harem King! But right now, I'm just a prince." He pouted to himself for a second before he began to smile once more. "Now...where should my quest for the top begin?" He stroked his chin and scanned the area in more detail this time. His eyes rested on a coffee shop. "Bingo! If it's like Starbucks, a bunch of cute blonde girls must be in there!" Punching the air, he decided to head for the shop. He walked in and got in line behind a girl. Isamu tried his best not to loose control and stroke her hair. Luckily, he managed to get distracted by the other women in the shop. "Let's see, she isn't as grown as that one, but her hair is a nicer colour. Hmm, she seems to have a certain look about her which convinces me she'll be fun. Oh, they're so many to choose from!"

(Sue me for the Starbucks joke. Oh, I was talking about random chicks by the way)

When the barista handed me the doughnut this kid came in really excited. He looked like he was trying hard not to do something, but I just went and sat at a random booth. I then went back up to ask for a napkin. "Hey sir can I you hand me a napkin?" I ask as I tap him on the shoulder.

@Ethan Hart

Isamu jumped when someone tapped him on the shoulder. "Uh, sure." He reached for a napkin and handed the dude it. "Do you recommend that?" He asked as pointed to the doughnut.

@AnarchyReins

"Yeah its really good you should get it. My name is Marcus Shiba by they way." I say as I lightly take the napkin from your hand. "So are you going to the school here. I an a transfer student so I don't know much about this town." I say as I run the back of my head.

Akane walked out of the line in Starbucks, after just ordering coffee. She took a seat at an empty table by herself, and put the coffee on the table,
"...This sure is a crowded place..." She sighed, looking around at everyone inside Starbucks.

"I will! My name's Isamu Hyoudou." Isamu nodded to answer Marcus' question. "Yup, I'm also new here. This place is weird compared to the underworld." He laughed as he scratched the back of his head. He then watched a girl walk over to a coffee table alone. "She cute af! I want her in my harem for sure!"

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

Tora and Haru were sitting at a table near Akane, drinking some coffee. Tora was really curious if Haru thinks fast,
"WHAT'S EIGHT TIMES FIVE?!" She quickly asked him, pouting.

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]
Tora and Haru were sitting at a table near Akane, drinking some coffee. Tora was really curious if Haru thinks fast, "WHAT'S EIGHT TIMES FIVE?!" She quickly asked him, pouting.

[/QUOTE]

Haru sighed,
"It's forty." He took a sip of his coffee, "What's with all these weird questions?...Can't you solve them by yourself? Do you even know multiplication?..."

[QUOTE="Rei Itsukaya]
Haru sighed, "It's forty." He took a sip of his coffee, "What's with all these weird questions?...Can't you solve them by yourself? Do you even know multiplication?..."

[/QUOTE]

" I-I can!!!! I-It's easy!...well, Atleast I think I can...But, I'm just curious if you knew." Tora finished her coffee, "And you? Why can you think so fast?!Are you a robot or something?! Wait, this is a prank, is it?!..."

"Hot chocolate for Aleo!"

The call brought the boy out of his small daze. After receiving the cup, the blond turned on his heel once more and glanced around the room. The place had got packed rather quickly... As he looked for a free seat alone, Aleo's ears caught onto a conversation from two boys not too far away. One began to practically squeal over the appearance of a girl and how he wanted her to join his 'harem'. It made him frown in slight disgust, and Aleo shook his head. Poor girl... Luckily enough, the eyes the boy had set on her made it easy to see who it was he was fawning for, so... Aleo was going to help her. Somehow. Nodding his head, he quickly made his way to the table where she sat alone. "Hello," Aleo greeted with a kind smile, resting his book at his hip. "I was just wondering if anyone was sitting here... The place is pretty crowded, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere else free." He explained with a sheepish chuckle. 'At least if I'm with her, that guy can't get to her.'

@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Ethan Hart (mentioned) @AnarchyReins (mentioned)

Okay cool. Well that's not weird at all. So I'm gonna go eat my doughnut so see ya." I then wave at you and walk back to my booth. I then realize someone will have to sit in this booth, because this place is crowded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back