• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

True.

If he's going to l leave just because of that, in my opinion, it shows he didn't care for the RP much. He was a bit of a ass imo anyway. Though I would enjoy him back, since I think everyone is valuable.

Guys, I'm gonna solve this, everyone please stop spamming the OOC xD , breaking concentration... *Throws Mozart on in the background* hummming away~

Wait there was name calling? Goodness how much of the convo did I miss?

Ok but seriously guy's, let's not be children. As I already stated in the rules (that I made sure all of you read) there will be no negativity in this thread. Someone has a issue, solve it like adults or you can remove yourself from the RP. I want everyone to have fun and be comfortable here. Cool?

So he left because he couldn't speak up about how he wants to control his character? I agree that he didn't care much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously guys, hush and let me deal with this. @Bambie Gonna need your aid real quick, PM me.

Ah, ok well yes, its obvious that that is a huge no no. And you JUST got here. Please don't do that again, or next time I'm just going to have you leave the RP. Mmk? Thank you.

@Abana yup yup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back