• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

I, unsure how to proceed, come out of the library or wait for Elicia to do something lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. I was just posting for Killigan now that the duel between Daakoon and Gabriel is over.

Will be introducing my last character Shyne Sayecoten soon enough.

I don't know. Wish Seraph was on. I would think he needed Elicia to continue speaking with Malori and then as Daakoon had made Elicia promise that if he lost and seemed dead, she would get Malori, A'Merie, Luna, and the Dragons and anyothers away from Gabriel.

Have you seen my last character Shyne? When do you think I should bring him in?

Wait, did the "Rebels" T/P to Earth yet?

Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm not sure if you're waiting on me, but I've been having some trouble with my personal life lately. I'm not sure what to do for my next post. Did the Rebels go to Earth? If so, O have an idea of what to do.

Who was the character that could..."Sense" Angelic and Demonic spirits, and where is he/she now? Sorry, too many characters to keep track of for me.

KurtH6355 said:
Wait, did the "Rebels" T/P to Earth yet?

Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm not sure if you're waiting on me, but I've been having some trouble with my personal life lately. I'm not sure what to do for my next post. Did the Rebels go to Earth? If so, O have an idea of what to do.

Who was the character that could..."Sense" Angelic and Demonic spirits, and where is he/she now? Sorry, too many characters to keep track of for me.
Yes they are on earth, Malori could sense better than her siblings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True.

Plus, Gabriel is into Ayrabelle, his sister. I was thinking that Gabriel, you know...And they make a Nephilim, half Angel half Demon and I control him/her when he/she grows up.

Is everyone that is actually posting in the RP in the group chat? @.@

If so, that would be crazy.
xD

@Aqua You where already apart of this RP. You made a character, joined, posted once then went MIA.

To answer your question, no, there will be no special humans. This RP is about angels and demons. Your character would be hard to interact with in the long run because that would call for everyone to be on earth at all times. Humans can not be in heaven or hell unless they are dead.

Bambie said:
@Aqua You where already apart of this RP. You made a character, joined, posted once then went MIA.
To answer your question, no, there will be no special humans. This RP is about angels and demons. Your character would be hard to interact with in the long run because that would call for everyone to be on earth at all times. Humans can not be in heaven or hell unless they are dead.
Oh I left at first because I had to take care of my grandmother and when I came back you guys were taken off.

Hey, guys. I'm going to have to drop out of this RP for Personal Reasons. Feel free to kill Gabriel in the most creative way you like, and/or have someone else control him.

I loved this roleplay, don't get me wrong, but I need to go. Ciao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back