• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

You'd have to ask WeirdPrincess (can't tag atm) but Luna is helping Malori so I would assume Zechen is a rebel. Though we not really rebels but w.e I'll go with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, had a horribly messed up and vicious past two days. Sorry guys. Things haven't been easy and haven't went as planned. Sorry for holding you guys up.

EasternGhost said:
Sorry, had a horribly messed up and vicious past two days. Sorry guys. Things haven't been easy and haven't went as planned. Sorry for holding you guys up.
Hope everything's ok

Sorry for being inactive. I got taken to my local university for the weekend: got to stay in the dorms, eat college food, and do stupid activites. But I got to participate in a zombie-apocalypse type simulation. I'll be able to post between later today and tomorrow.

The leaders there split the students up into different groups: weather checking, mapping, etc. I was on the medical team. I had to find people who were hurt and round take them to a huge tent. Sad thing was, there were no zombies, just sick or 'dead' people. When the patient was in the tent, all I could do was put a sticker on them so everyone knew their condition. It got boring kinda fast and they just stopped it.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]The leaders there split the students up into different groups: weather checking, mapping, etc. I was on the medical team. I had to find people who were hurt and round take them to a huge tent. Sad thing was, there were no zombies, just sick or 'dead' people. When the patient was in the tent, all I could do was put a sticker on them so everyone knew their condition. It got boring kinda fast and they just stopped it.

[/QUOTE]
My dad does this for when he teaches an army medic class. He likes to take me and I act as a civilian that's gone insane from the pretend war. I run around screaming and trying to prevent the training medics from their job, they have to ignore me and get the wounded out. I'm a good distraction xD

KurtH6355 said:
If I were a Medic I'd just knock you out. :P .
Well it's just a class and medics have to train under stress like that, they can't harm anyone like me. I'm there to help them ignore the stress, plus my dad is a Master Chief so I'm untouchable [emoji48]

If anyone was concerned of me God-moding, we had already planned the Duel, me and Eastern, and he asked me to finish it because he would be away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back