• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Seraph Darkfire]@ataraxiandream The spell is designed to change both her appearance and the way her energy feels. I've given [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16183-bambie/ said:
@Bambie[/URL] a picture I thought would look good for a demonic A'Merie. Whether or not it is used is up to her.

She will look physically similar to her angel appearance, however she will be demonic enough that no other demon would give her a second glance. It is designed to prevent others from reporting to Electra that A'Merie is there, after all, Electra has met A'Merie before, she also knows what she looks like.

Considering the fact that Eurynome isn't particularly loyal to any of the demon royalty, she could notice A'Merie and simply not say anything, planning on using this new information later or something, like knowing that A'Merie is the kindest Angel and aiding her could allow Eurynome to regain her place in heaven?

But it is up to you how you handle things. She is your character and you know her best so however you think she would act is fine with me.
Ohohohooo, this helps a lot, thank you.~

Alright guys, I'll be gone again until Friday night because of work. As usual, I'll check in often. Too dah loo.~

Gabriel Denen Kortsy - Fallen

full

There is no saving this forsaken child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has fell from grace, he has been shunned from his former home.

By his mother, by his father, the royalty of the Heavens.

There was once a War between the Angels and the Demons inside of him, and the Demons won. The fire of evil burns bright within the child's soul.

He hears things that aren't right, that are Evil. He sees things that aren't there, that are Evil. He wants to do things that are...terrible. that are Evil. He will do things that are Evil, and he has no remorse. He has no conscience. He doesn't do things like...justify these things to himself, he just does them and moves on. He shows no empathy, and he does not care for anyone's welfare, expect for his Sire and those she orders him to protect. He takes orders from none other but his Sire. He is not able to be tamed, he is not able to be cured, he is a lost cause, the old him is...gone, only remembered by those who loved him, who love him no more.

The seeds of Darkness have been forever planted into his soul, and the only way to get them out...

Is to kill this monster.

To kill this Demon.

That will be NO easy task.

Good luck.

Made some edits to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I introduce two more characters? Both will be demons connected to Daakoon's past as a Human. Both will be his childhood friends when Daakoon was human. One died when they were all younger and the other is the one that betrayed him and had Daakoon and his fiancee when he was human killed though Daakoon killed him before he died himself.

Names are:

Shyne Sayecoten & Killigan Perrigote

I'm going to use them to further the story to the rebellion Malias leads against Electra. Have ideas. Are y'all for it or against it?

@Bambie

@Abana

@Seraph Darkfire

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Post Macros are friggin' awesome. You guys should check 'em out. Warning, to put a picture in a Macro you gotta...

1 - Download the Image

2 - Put the Image in the Gallery/Media

3 - Copy the BBCODE

4 - Paste BBCODE into Macro

Awee I was trying to see if I could get my character to meet Electra also she will probably try to stab you with a sharpened stick or something

I've been planning this for a little while :P Your character can meet Electra when she returns.

And yes, probably. Electra is very...vindictive. :P

Oh great Malori and Luna have to go into hiding now xD but I think this might help Malori understand what fear really mean. I might even let Zania or Malori get killed, MIGHT. I do so love that little dragon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]She's weaker than Malias as well. :P

[/QUOTE]
But Luna is with Malori D:

Yall just want to get rid of me lol fine then kill me off! I'll be a ghost!

Though I just now considered having Malori killed and Zania becoming a rogue or something filled with hatred for whoever killed Mal. Twist!

I've only got two characters. Elicia and Malias.

Malori is probably Malias' closest sibling. She is probably the most like an actual little sister to him.

I'd noticed that we were missing a few people :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back