• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Mind if I use a grammar checker to prove your claims ?.

Also the he/she thing I just like doing that at the end of thoughts to not confuse myself.

Feel free, though I'm surthe others would agree of they were awake.

Of course personal preferences such as that aren't true grammar errors. It's just a tip to help your writing look and sound a bit better.

Also you did notice that you seperated the subject moronic beasts from the rest of the sentence im Italian and I know that.

@Bambie, can I take over the youngest princess?

@Kenji Jensai

If you'd like, you can send your replies to me and I'll go over them to check grammar and spelling before you post. It will be better so we can avoid confusion when reading eachother's replies.

EasternGhost said:
@Abana
Abana, one question before I post...Malori considers herself superior to Daakoon because of her royal blood right?
Yes, she was raised to look down on them because of her royal blood. Though she tries not to, it's just a bad habit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im sorry @KurtH6355 , I'm actually waiting for the other group to get this other thing done so I can post. Ill post now for Electra again but I don't particularly have much to do with her :T

@Seraph Darkfire Quick question: in regards to this spell meant to hide A'Merie, will it change her appearance at all or simply cloak her angel-ness? Eurynome knew of the princess when she was still an angel, and is bound to recognize her should they meet. I could have her not say anything about it though, at least not out in the open.

@ataraxiandream

The spell is designed to change both her appearance and the way her energy feels. I've given @Bambie a picture I thought would look good for a demonic A'Merie. Whether or not it is used is up to her.

She will look physically similar to her angel appearance, however she will be demonic enough that no other demon would give her a second glance. It is designed to prevent others from reporting to Electra that A'Merie is there, after all, Electra has met A'Merie before, she also knows what she looks like.

Considering the fact that Eurynome isn't particularly loyal to any of the demon royalty, she could notice A'Merie and simply not say anything, planning on using this new information later or something, like knowing that A'Merie is the kindest Angel and aiding her could allow Eurynome to regain her place in heaven?

But it is up to you how you handle things. She is your character and you know her best so however you think she would act is fine with me.

Jeez I didn't realize Daakoon would be so...demonic despite the fact that he is one xD he really doesn't like Malori

Abana said:
Jeez I didn't realize Daakoon would be so...demonic despite the fact that he is one xD he really doesn't like Malori
I know. Isn't it lovely? Maybe they'll eventually settle their differences and get along better....or not ....>.>

EasternGhost said:
I know. Isn't it lovely? Maybe they'll eventually settle their differences and get along better....or not ....>.>
Not if he revels in her death if she dies xD

Not revel. He despises her because of her attitude towards non-royal yes...but take joy in her death? Nah. It's worse than that. He would feel nothing. At least when you hate someone, you feel something. He would feel absolutely nothing. Not even a flicker of emotion. Like when you step on an ant...you think..."Ah crap, didn't mean to" and then you never think about it again at all ever in your life...that's his response. Not anger or hatred....just nothing. She'd die and he'd never really give it a second thought. Like she never existed. Some things are worse than hatred. Of course, Daakoon has his reasons, and whether things improve to at least be "civil" instead of hatred between the two is well...up to the future and can't be determined now.

@Abana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back