• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Sorry my post is so short. All I could do for now considering whats going on Haha.

@RiahB Yes darlin, you shall have your baby...for a while...before Electra gets her claws on him. Bwehehehe > ;)

Yes, that's it! Electra's influence over a young boy's mind... it makes sense! That's how @KurtH6355 's character can go evil

People, I am leaving this roleplay.

Do with my character as you wish- have the kid kill him (somehow, I don't even care), or get Electra over there and smash his skull in, I'm done.

Malphaestus said:
People, I am leaving this roleplay.
Do with my character as you wish- have the kid kill him (somehow, I don't even care), or get Electra over there and smash his skull in, I'm done.
:(

Mmmh, ok hunn. Thanks for RPing with us.

Okay. And the Electra thing and...okay. I guess I won't be born for a while, though, since we'd need alot of people for the event, worth it though.

I'm trying to convince him to come back... everyone give me a second.

Electra can just make you kill one of the "captains" or something. It doesn't HAVE to be one of us.

I know, @RiahB But I've been on this site long enough to see everyone as family, whether they go over the top or not, and if there's a dispute, I'll be looking to settle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back