• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Why not, man? Change is exciting.

I RP as the unborn child, then riah has me, then I RP as a infant, then toddler, up until 8 when I stop aging. Or, when Gabriel stops aging.

Am I confusing you or are you just hating on the idea?

Or maybe Ayrabelle, who is a telepath, can read your little thoughts in the womb?

And Malphaestus? Is your archangel in love with the queen? I am confused on some of the posts you have posted.

If he isn't, I'm sorry I asked.

No, am I confusing YOU or are you just hating on the idea because it is unique?

By saying "I don't think I even need to explain myself" you're basically saying you have no reason to not like the idea, you just don't.

KurtH6355 said:
No, am I confusing YOU or are you just hating on the idea because it is unique?

By saying "I don't think I even need to explain myself" you're basically saying you have no reason to not like the idea, you just don't.
Calm down now, I was refeering to @RiahB. Didn't we both agree not to talk about it further?

RiahB said:
Just a few lines here and there. Am I wrong in thinking he might be?
You are not.

I think Malphaestus is getting at it just being a completely awkward idea, we'd have to advance eight years... First, your character has to be planned in, second, would you come out as an eight year old? And how would that work, third... A baby doesn't kick until its several months in... so... unless @RiahB 's character has been forcing her womb to a flat, I'm sure someone would have noticed.

No one is hating on your idea, but please, try to stick to how the story is forming itself, we're not all gonna timeskip for one person.. actually, I would, but still. It's a tad awkward, work on your planning a bit more before presenting it. Seriously @KurtH6355 , not hating or anything, but...

We are working out the kinks in pm. I'm not saying he's hating, I'm just worried if he's okay. He seems a little down.

Well, Christiana, my idea is that since he is a Angel, he would grow unnaturally fast. He'd go to 8 years in 8 days. Like Bambie said, it's the appearance that matters, not the actual age, so....You understand what I am getting at? He would be 1 in actual age, but he would be 8 in appearance.

But, just gonna cough this out there... you have a very violent... er... 8 day old... 8 year old?

KurtH6355 said:
Well, Christiana, my idea is that since he is a Angel, he would grow unnaturally fast. He'd go to 8 years in 8 days. Like Bambie said, it's the appearance that matters, not the actual age, so....You understand what I am getting at? He would be 1 in actual age, but he would be 8 in appearance.
This I don't understand. That doesn't work?

Before going on about the aging, btw, you should check it all out with @Bambie.

I should have clarified that in my CS, I apologize.

Yes, he is a very violent kid. He has a way of thinking that is....morbid.

All of this is idea, this will be up to Bambie in the end.

But... For real, in eight days? Does he like... come out thinking like that? I mean, a baby is a baby right? Fast aging... I guess that'd be okay... But the thought process... Eh...

Ok apparently I have to actually READ your profile then @KurtH6355 .

I just skimmed it but apparently there's something off about it...

I'll check right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back