• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

s o l o] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16275-weabootrash/ said:
@WeabooTrash[/URL] aww come on now! You're not disappointing. Any reply is a good one! You're doing just fine, and you've cooked up a really fun idea
Well, you're saying/writing that because you haven't read my reply! It's pretty short (as usual) and nothing interesting happens except forcing out the rage of the king xD

@EasternGhost Yes you can still join. Please post here from now on.

There are a variety of roles to choose from (All but the royal spots) take your pick :)

EasternGhost said:
I'll be making 2 characters right now then. Both will be Demon Warriors. Only question is...what does puppetmaster refer to?
That refers to the player controlling the character, a.k.a. you~ Insert your username there! We're looking forward to your characters!

P.S.: *acting like da BO$$*

Upload File and then when it uploads you clic "Full Image". It'll insert it and if you dont like the size, you can click on it and adjust to your liking.

@Eastern Ghost

Now we're waiting on @Malphaestus and @Guilded Clover

The defilement of holy armor, the chaos of the current standing army.

He will have the time of his life training these men with the aid of his 100 watchers-

Because God knows he will not give up raiding Hell.

The queen is going to tear into her son if Inias doesn't first. She is wracked with confusion though.

Im at page 19 of reading that whole thing its amazing is I don't know where to come in I guess im just gonna keep reading also you add 2 more pages so many posts ( -_- ")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back