• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Heart problems... Right in the feels xD Seriously though... My heart is acting up again, gonna go take some meds.

P.S. what is this about there being only one arch angel? Because umm...i gots a surprise for yall then > :)

@Malphaestus *Huggles* He understands the feels! (TAT)

so your a'marie and electra right your part of the demon and angel royal familys

also whos the other archangel

Bambie said:
No no, its ok. Honestly you weren't the issue. I can understand a warrior having the ability to portal jump. Plus, you are a ROYAL warrior. Your fine love. Carry on with what you are doing.
I' sorry, Bambie, I'll go back to edit my post. She'll invade Hell with her husband instead. It's better that way anyway.

Malphaestus said:
@ChristinaXIV how would Light know that Charmeine struggled as she did during her final moments?

Wow, no need to laugh at me now~
She's the royal guard for the children, ideally commissioned by the king himself, it's not too hard for a girl like her to remain silent when around them and be rather observant, or there is the possibility of sisterhood! Okay... Honestly, I can't come to seal any full reasoning to her knowing about the queen's internal plight, but seriously, off of the way she was acting off of the loss of her child alone, you'd figure Light would have seen something that would have given her superstition.

Also, REALLY sorry... meds made me sleepy and I got a good nap in~ (=u=)

Also, next reply simply cannot happen for me until A'Merie replies... Sorry to be so dependent on you @Bambie But is seems you're quite the popular partner for me in these moments.

RiahB said:
I'm just waiting on Guilded Clover and Hael.

And Malphaetus
And Hael is trying to catch up on A WHOLE PAGE. A PAGE. TEN POSTS. How come I have to wake up to over 10 posts?! That'll take me, like, twenty minutes non stop reading! I also need breakfast, you know xD

argg sorry guys I suck at checking the chat ! Long time no talk

and also my last 3 posts have had 0 dialogue in them because I'm kinda waiting to get involved (and Vesher lives in his head), anyways I felt the need to apologize for being kinda boring for the time being ha

[QUOTE="s o l o]argg sorry guys I suck at checking the chat ! Long time no talk
and also my last 3 posts have had 0 dialogue in them because I'm kinda waiting to get involved (and Vesher lives in his head), anyways I felt the need to apologize for being kinda boring for the time being ha

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it! You are doing a great job unlike some people *cough*me*cough*!

And I just read that A'merie casually walked by the throne room without noticing the many angels waiting for Hael to form a search party for her, so I am officially stuck xD Am I supposed to leap into A'merie's arms while walking towards the throne room and cancel the search party or...? I am so confused, to be honest (' :| )

hhhhh thanks haha

A'Merie already ran into the throne room and embraced her parents. She made a bee line for them. Since she was pretty emotional about this, I think she just didn't notice the soldiers, who have already gathered in the throne room to wait for Hael. The King and Queen however, definitely noticed the group and are demanding to speak to your character. So basically everybody is waiting for him to walk in

this clear or no?

[QUOTE="s o l o]hhhhh thanks haha
A'Merie already ran into the throne room and embraced her parents. She made a bee line for them. Since she was pretty emotional about this, I think she just didn't notice the soldiers, who have already gathered in the throne room to wait for Hael. The King and Queen however, definitely noticed the group and are demanding to speak to your character. So basically everybody is waiting for him to walk in

this clear or no?

[/QUOTE]
I actually just understood that (as I am gradually reading it post by post) and Hael is going to be in so much trouble due to his foolishness. I even have an idea, but sadly that will result in a short post... I will, however, read the rest of the posts and then reply (of course, disappointing everyone xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back