• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Nope... Cause now we have an... Angel? Who is also... A lieutenant in the demonic army? Wait... confused...

Uhhh... Angels aren't necessarily gonna fight for the demonic royal family... to the contrary... Unless you've got some hardcore reason for him to join them... It just... yeah.

@Kenji Jensai

Ehhh... Can you call it something else then? Because if we mention another ArchAngel, people are gonna get confused, maybe an ArchDemon?

@Kenji Jensai

@Bambie, the portal information is quite helpful, so I shall keep it in mind.

Also, @everyone... LIGHT DIES? WHAT? WHEN? I STILL HAVEN'T GOT TO THAT! (As I was... well, cheating on this RP with another one for YET ANOTHER TIME. I know... I am human scum and a complete playboy xD I will not sign the divorce papers, whatsoever! Hmph!)

Alright... Confusing conversation which is giving me a headache aside, @Kenji Jensai I'm going to assume that @Bambie will accept you, in the mean time, read as much of the RP as you absolutely can.

WeabooTrash said:
@Bambie, the portal information is quite helpful, so I shall keep it in mind.
Also, @everyone... LIGHT DIES? WHAT? WHEN? I STILL HAVEN'T GOT TO THAT! (As I was... well, cheating on this RP with another one for YET ANOTHER TIME. I know... I am human scum and a complete playboy xD I will not sign the divorce papers, whatsoever! Hmph!)
Light died, dishonorably and haphazardly.

No valor what so ever.

She was then turned into the avatar of absolute sin, with which Lucifer will destroy Heaven and Earth.

You're harsh you know @Malphaestus She gave it her all...

Yes! xD Well... to be fair, and completely honest, I think it'd be in the best interest to secure the princess first.

We have no clue where she is, we think she's in hell for heaven's sake. (the reason we're going there)

In brutally honest sweat and blood, Malphaerus doesn't really care about the princess, he rather cares about his own sense of moral justice.

Oh, that's right... >.> Wow... brainfart, it's been awhile.

A'Merie? She's on her way back to heaven... O.o

Ill read through the CS in a sec. I'm trying to catch up with all of whatever is going on with yall >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back