• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Yeah Malori and Zania are sitting waiting to be interacted with, on the roof of the barracks behind the castle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh... I still need that nap, though, I just got started on Kill la Kill... can't stop...

OH, I'm waiting on @s o l o

Abana said:
Yeah Malori and Zania are sitting waiting to be interacted with, on the roof of the barracks behind the castle
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
errm...I kinda made it morning already >.>

oops..

Alright @KurtH6355 Your profile is looking quite interesting, much better :)

@s o l o I'll crack a reply shortly, give me a moment, gotta gather my composure... Just woke up from napping.

Posted!

@ChristinaXIV oh absolutley take as much time as you need. Chances are I gotta go help close up at work because they were short tonight and that could take between 30 minutes and an hour and a half, probably

Thank you. I'll be on it as swiftly as possible, because, as it turns out... I need my heart meds again... It's been acting up a lot recently.

Oh yeah, I get it. I hope you get well soon! I myself am chronically ill and some days the pain/exhaustion makes me wanna do absolutely nothin

Take your sweet time

Ugh, I think it was partially from the argument that occurred earlier, heart seems to be on par with stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back