• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

@KurtH6355 they need to be at LEAST a paragraph. So yes, four sentences. (though I prefer more. Just so everyone has something to work with you know?)

@Bambie Was just bragging about ya ending the whole little incident earlier today, being an awesome leader :)

@ChristinaXIV , awwh! I try, teehee.

@KurtH6355 , give me a sec to read it over again hunn.

Ok, its better @KurtH6355 , however, angels can not just simply go to hell and vice versa. But because you didn't know ill let it go. Ill try to work something out with my own character and think of a way to have Electra have met you on earth somehow and then ill have her tell you where the gates of hell is or something so that you could go back and forth. Ok?

Other then that, yes, you are excepted.

My posts are gonna be short as I find myself low on energy... I'm thinking in a few days I may be able to muster a 70+ paragraph one... but until then... heaven forbid I'm tired, and finals may not make it easy on me.

@ChristinaXIV STILL in school? Gah, everyone I know is done already xD

@KurtH6355 Just forget it. We all know whats up. Ill get you on track ok?

p.s. Ganna do something with your character now actually so keep a look out for my post. This is ganna be cray.
:P

I know... Now I'm seriously hating on myself, screw it, I'm too tired for this right now, upset... Just a tad... I need some rest.

Greetings, lovelies.~ Do forgive me for not reading a full 28 pages of detailed RP (@.@), but Bambie has summarized the gist of what's happened for me. Anyways, new kid here looking for a neat, simple place to play! Can't wait to interact with you all, and I hope you enjoy my angel-turned-demon, Eurynome.~

I'm up, I'm up. Yeah, night shift kicked my ass.

@Bambie is it save for me to take over the youngest princess? She and winter are the only two not home.

Im not sure. I would have to ask but i'm assuming it will be fine. If you REALLY need to, you can just don't make any big changes or whatnot with her character until I can confirm that she is no longer interested in the RP.

[QUOTE="s o l o]@ataraxiandream *SHRIEKS*
aaaa I can't wait to RP with you! :) I was like... wait.... is that... YESSSS!

[/QUOTE]
Together at last, my pet!~ SQUEALING HIGH FIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back