• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Oh, wow, going to school, doing some homework, napping and waking up to AROUND 20 PAGES IN THE OOC SECTION. What a lovely come-back... Gah, why can I not keep up with this roleplay? (:'() I don't even want to know how many pages of lenghty posts I have to read in the actual RP... *sigh*

Would you like me to reply or wait on @Guilded Clover? I don't really see how I could reply to that since she's still passed out.. I mean I could say they woke her with magic and sent her on her way..

RiahB said:
Would you like me to reply or wait on @Guilded Clover? I don't really see how I could reply to that since she's still passed out.. I mean I could say they woke her with magic and sent her on her way..
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN...*counts posts*... THIRTY-FIVE POSTS.

... I need more sleep...

Ew.... That I did.

There was a fight, no need to read through it, we resolved it.

WeabooTrash said:
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN...*counts posts*... THIRTY-FIVE POSTS.
... I need more sleep...

Malphaestus said:
Everyone's pretty much fine, except Hael- hes' in for one heck of a screamin'.
I'm sure about the screaming, but I was also expecting him to be murdered by his father (by "accident" as well xD ) Also, I will check my notices before starting to read... 35... posts... *weeps*

Malphaestus said:
Malphaerus is the one who's likely to 'accident' your character, just sayin'.
Not only your character, my friend...

And I got discouraged bybthe first one after mine, so I'm gonna go back to napping and leave everyone, realted to Hael, hanging.

Good... afternoon/evening, I guess?

Ah, I think I might be missing a few things from the short summary I was given... So: Light and Demon Queen are dead, an angel (I don't know who) has been enslaved by the eldest demon prince, and A'Merie escaped Hell with a demon friend in tow who had wanted to help Light, both sides are recovering from the battle. What holes am I close to stepping in...?

Angel Queen is going bat-shit crazy over her children and is suicidal. King is about to have a serious hernia. Malphareus was awoken in their turmoil anis training the Angel army for war on Hell. Youngest angel prince is in cahoots with Hell. Youngest Angel princess and eldest princess are on Earth running about.. I'm not sure exactly what went on in Hell, but highly esteemed warrior Light was murdered by Electra.

RiahB said:
Angel Queen is going bat-shit crazy over her children and is suicidal. King is about to have a serious hernia. Malphareus was awoken in their turmoil anis training the Angel army for war on Hell. Youngest angel prince is in cahoots with Hell. Youngest Angel princess and eldest princess are on Earth running about.. I'm not sure exactly what went on in Hell, but highly esteemed warrior Light was murdered by Electra.
Okay, sooo... Basically, all of the angels are losing their minds!~

@ataraxiandream Did you get the part where Vesher, a new angel recruit, caught the demon A'Merie brought with her spying on the king and queen. A'Merie asked him to keep it a secret, but when Vesher showed hesitation, she decided Earth would be safer for the demon and herself, so that is why she went back to Earth and Vesher followed.

Only the Queen and King, the Queen being the most affected of the two. Malphaerus is annoyed with how heaven's angels have fallen during the time of his slumber, and is also trying to unroot this taint.

The Archangel is also suspecting Vesher for treason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back