• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

WeabooTrash said:
Later today I *may* reply to the RP~ But I'll have to think of what Hael should/could do, as he's just sitting there in Heaven, procrastinating (just like me~). Also @Silver Raven , is Winter in Heaven or still on Earth? I'm having a hard time keeping up with things xD
Currently, she's in the skies, but technically in Heaven. :3

@Bambie Sorry for leading A'Merie around without you. Deux and Light are in a Hell forest where Elicia has tracked them down due to the smell of blood on them. Before making contact, she hid the Angel Princess to make sure she is safe.

It does

The reply is yours @Bambie I will formulate a reply after you've gotten something

Correction, I am waiting on you

And a one and a two and one two sleep.

@RiahB Woah... dark.

@RiahB Your character's relationship with the queen, it's dark. It's like... demonic to say in the least, with the white mask of an angel. It's interesting. Just whenever I read about her certain... romanticizing... It sort of sparked and interest and captivated my attention, like, "Woah, didn't really expect that to be there."

I will most probably post in, like, 10 hours, cause school and homework... (Goodbye, oh so holy 4-day break~ )

Edit: Why is Heaven so neglected? I have no idea how to continue the event without the reaction from another person there xD (Yes, I do realise the fellow RPers don't have any clue what I'm attempting to do there~ Actually,

it's one of those "continue the story by yourself" things. Yes, I am asking of YOU to hint me as to what I could do, as my ideas are a bit too many to choose from and I'm stuck on a couple. Right now I'm waiting for inspiration~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I should make the Angel King or not. I'll do it if no one else has reserved that spot. I'm willing to try to play two characters (that would be so exciting!).

@Guilded Clover GO ahead, no one has claims on him, I was gonna do it, but then I decided to make Deux one of the actual other characters that I would control, so your proposal is greatly supported by us, of this I am certain. Feel free to make the angel king, but, should you do that, I'd read @RiahB 's CS for the angel queen first. It'd help establish the relationship better.

That'd be good. You don't have to read ALL of mine, unless you want to, they were made solely to entertain the reader... however, it's almost like reading a chapter of a book with each post.

Yeah, I like reading RPs. I'm just really excited to start RPing myself. Do you know when she could possibly be excepted.

On behalf of Bambie, you're accepted, don't sweat it.

Oh yay! Okay!!! Ahm.. I want to start now! Can you give me a brief summary or can I read a few of the last posts and be updated?

If you're the queen, not likely. Let me give you the only parts you need to know. All four of your children are moving around like wild animals. Your beloved daughter A'Merie has found herself in quite a pickle after escaping Light's protection and finds herself on earth. She is then kidnapped by demons. Your youngest child, Arya I think, is off on earth enjoying the lush area under protection of a certain older and wiser angel, enjoying simple festivities. The word of the kidnapping is spreading around like wildfire as the prince gathers a searching part and your eldest daughter is on her way to join him. The demonic royal family had some run ins with each other after the princess was captured and short in short, a demon girl is returning the princess to a very injured Light, and her friend, a half-bred demon, Deux.

OH, the demon queen is dead. Murdered by an angel who was then capture and turned into a slave.

Hi everyone/Bambi! I'd love to join this RP (cuppy cakes) but I've just joined, so my PM doesn't work yet, I'm sorry!! I'm interested in making either an angel warrior or and angel servant. What exactly are the duties of either of these? Are servants fairly employed or, like, indentured?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back