• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

ChristinaXIV said:
Awh dear goodness ( :) ) It's just pleasant to sit and read the posts without the stress of having to reply~ Ohhhh, a loner's life for me~

Does anyone want me to make a CS for Deux?
Yes please to the CS, oh and btw I just read your post. Loved it <3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks... :) I enjoyed typing it up, no matter how tired it left me immediately after :)

The pace has completely slowed down.... It's cause it's the weekend, isn't it?

Later today I *may* reply to the RP~ But I'll have to think of what Hael should/could do, as he's just sitting there in Heaven, procrastinating (just like me~). Also @Silver Raven , is Winter in Heaven or still on Earth? I'm having a hard time keeping up with things xD

RiahB said:
Is this forum still accepting?
I believe only two roles are open.

-King of the heavens

-Queen of the heavens

Wait for host to answer if you don't want those roles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To answer your question @RiahB No, it'd be awesome if you made either the king or queen. I was going to play the king... or, I could do the queen? I dunno, pick one, then I'll try to finish it up with the final royalty category, whatever it may be, I still have to do Deux's.... So I'm gonna have a heck of a lot of time on my hands :)

*casually waiting while Hael wakes up again* By the way, as I am still moderately confused, is Winter on Earth or Heaven? I want to make sure if the prince could interact with her~

I believe that Hael went to earth.... You might want to try re-reading your post.

ChristinaXIV said:
I believe that Hael went to earth.... You might want to try re-reading your post.
But he didn't know how to get to Earth from Heaven, so he just plopped himself on the ground outside the castle and is now lying. Did I really make it sound as if he's currently on Earth? ( O.o )

ChristinaXIV said:
You may have... keep that in mind.
I guess the ''outside'' thing was confusing, so I edited it to ''outside the palace''. I didn't notice anything else that could be misunderstood, sooo... Could you point out the sentence (or paragraph) that makes it seem as though he got to Earth?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I'm not mind-reader, ask her yourself :P

Eat something dammit! xD Also... I'm actually interested to be able to interact with another character, thank you kindly @Seraph Darkfire

Whelp, I ate~ And I'm glad I did so!

I will keep reading the RP posts until I get things settled with the current places Winter and Hael are in xD Till then, and after that, I'm going to show my acknowledgment towards the other people's posts in this roleplay by spamming them with ratings~

Amazing xD , no, you need to take time and just relax

(Food is always amazing!) I know~ I'll post whenever I'm sure. And I think Winter is in Heaven, since she mentioned leaving the castle, then flying above (I think). But then again their character thought that she might find Hael on Earth. I guess my whole ''walking'' was confusing for everyone (even to myself at one point xD ).

Let me read and interpret if that would help you.

Her most recent one. Her character, Winter, is trying to rendezvous with the prince, having expected him to have gone to earth in search of A'Merie. However, whenever it says she flies in and out, it is referring to the realms, she is passing in between heaven and earth in hopes of catching the prince. Your best bet to respond would to be to actually form a search party and encounter Winter along the way.

ChristinaXIV said:
Her most recent one. Her character, Winter, is trying to rendezvous with the prince, having expected him to have gone to earth in search of A'Merie. However, whenever it says she flies in and out, it is referring to the realms, she is passing in between heaven and earth in hopes of catching the prince. Your best bet to respond would to be to actually form a search party and encounter Winter along the way.
That's actually genius! Now I know what to write about! Brb in another half an hour (a.k.a. will write two short paragraphs)~ (P.S. my absences are usually due to food, sleep or family, just mentioning~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back