• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

I'm afraid I do not understand, 'Light' a candle? ;) Ya see what I did there? No... KAY, just gonna get started on my post now.

ChristinaXIV said:
I'm afraid I do not understand, 'Light' a candle? ;) Ya see what I did there? No... KAY, just gonna get started on my post now.
Haha, I love terrible puns~ And please do "Light" a candle!

xD working on it. Also, spoiler alert, all of my characters die in the end ;D In EVERY Rp I'm in, JK, though, that'd make for a hell of a plot twist.

ChristinaXIV said:
xD working on it. Also, spoiler alert, all of my characters die in the end ;D In EVERY Rp I'm in, JK, though, that'd make for a hell of a plot twist.
Oh, nooooo. Now the whole storyline is spoiled for me (T^T) Also, every time I see JK, I think of "Jounetsu Kangaete" (情熱考えて)and understand the wrong thing xD Still, both make sense!

Lol, I throw twists in there... the best RP's are the ones with tear jerkers...

ChristinaXIV said:
Lol, I throw twists in there... the best RP's are the ones with tear jerkers...
I agree! Plot twists are the best thing in any story line! That's why I adore playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney! If you know about that game, you'll understand what I'm talking about! I'm expecting as good twists from you as in PWAA! Something that's gonna make me react like "...what." (Yes, not like a question.)

Also, I have the feeling that we're spamming quite well in the OOC chat xD

[QUOTE="Silver Raven]
WeabooTrash said:
Also, I have the feeling that we're spamming quite well in the OOC chat xD
Yes, we do so magnificently.~[/QUOTE]
And I am continuing till I most probably get kicked out of everything related to this site! (^w^)

WeabooTrash said:
And I am continuing till I most probably get kicked out of everything related to this site! (^w^)
Now that you've mentioned it, this thread is like 10 pages longer than the actual RP... O.o

Hah, I'm sure you won't be kicked out that easily.

When I was reading your character form I noticed you were apologizing for "bad art", did you make that yourself? Or am I dumb and you found it online? xD

[QUOTE="Silver Raven]Now that you've mentioned it, this thread is like 10 pages longer than the actual RP... O.o
Hah, I'm sure you won't be kicked out that easily.

When I was reading your character form I noticed you were apologizing for "bad art", did you make that yourself? Or am I dumb and you found it online? xD

[/QUOTE]
It really is longer, haha! Well, that's because we're typing one-liners here, not novel chapters~

I hope I won't... What if I'm currently angering the host this way? (oOo)

And yes... I did draw it myself. I... uh... hmph.

I'm sorry, okay? I was lazy and didn't wish to do line art nor shade properly and I don't have skillz so there! I just don't feel comfortable using other people's material for my OCs... And that gave the birth of my... thing. xD

WeabooTrash said:
It really is longer, haha! Well, that's because we're typing one-liners here, not novel chapters~
I hope I won't... What if I'm currently angering the host this way? (oOo)

And yes... I did draw it myself. I... uh... hmph.

I'm sorry, okay? I was lazy and didn't wish to do line art nor shade properly and I don't have skillz so there! I just don't feel comfortable using other people's material for my OCs... And that gave the birth of my... thing. xD
I'm sure you aren't. And yeah, that makes sense.

It is NOT bad art! That's actually really good. Heck, I can't even draw a stick figure, so... Yeah. O~O

@gogojojo331 if you are accepted into that role I think you should know these facts about your character that have already been put into play to represent the Demon King.

Your favorite daughter is your biological eldest daughter Electra.

You are feared and spiteful.

You despise your first born that you had with a human, Prince Malias heir to the throne.

You taught and saw only Electra, you don't pay much attention to your other children.

More to be added --- if I missed anything out

Gah! Working vigorously on this post, my fingers are going raw... pretty sure my keyboard has blood on it now...

Nooooo DO NOT INTERACT WITH LIGHT! Not yet, I am working on a mass post, afterwards maybe, but I'm gonna be having another 'dancing with myself' moment before I interact.

Im Baaack! Sorry guy's.

@WeabooTrash , Im going to skim through your profile now, but I'm pretty sure your fine. Feel free to post now hunn.

@Abana , Thanks for the update. I'll try to skim through everyones posts and post now before I leave again.

Im glad to see everyone is having fun ^^

ChristinaXIV said:
Nooooo DO NOT INTERACT WITH LIGHT! Not yet, I am working on a mass post, afterwards maybe, but I'm gonna be having another 'dancing with myself' moment before I interact.
Lol ok, Malori insists on their mother being taken care of before attending to another angel anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sooooo...what should I say about Electra since the battle is over and I clearly didn't participate in it (Which she would have..)

Im so lost. Ok:

So basically the fight is over and the angel is our servant and now we are talking about the demon queens burial and Electra absorbing the queens power? Anything else I should know?

You could say that you were momentarily distracted by how weak the twins are xD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back