• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Gonna be crafting another lengthy and fine fight scene ;D

@The Akolite You gave me a wonderful idea. I assume I can make Neria a servant of the Royal Family through powerful magic?

I also hope that no one else minds that I do that. I figure a good demon lord would control his enemies instead of killing them.

I thought that it proved a good opportunity for Malias. Neria is a good assassin and doesn't deserve to simply be snuffed out like a roach.

Of course the royal family won't like you at first but I'm sure Malori will grow to like you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha! Finally got Winter's form done.... Though truthfully it might be the worst of the bunch. Off to reading.... If I can manage to not doze off and drool on my iPad in the process?

[QUOTE="Silver Raven]Ha! Finally got Winter's form done.... Though truthfully it might be the worst of the bunch. Off to reading.... If I can manage to not doze off and drool on my iPad in the process?

[/QUOTE]
Quick summary.

In Demon realm - Electra, eldest demon princess kidnapped middle angel princess A'Merie, she's being guarded by Electra's dragon Nitiri. Elicia, Malias' servant went to get the said princess.

Light, the guardian to A'Merie is in demon world trying to find the princess and takes in a demon halfling.

Angel assassin Nerian killed demon queen, enraging demon siblings, Malias the eldest demon prince enslaves said angel.

Up in the heavens - Arya befriends Douma and Lavina (I think) is against that.

To be continued xD I don't remember everything going on in the heavens, sorry.

Abana said:
Quick summary.
In Demon realm - Electra, eldest demon princess kidnapped middle angel princess A'Merie, she's being guarded by Electra's dragon Nitiri. Elicia, Malias' servant went to get the said princess.

Light, the guardian to A'Merie is in demon world trying to find the princess and takes in a demon halfling.

Angel assassin Nerian killed demon queen, enraging demon siblings, Malias the eldest demon prince enslaves said angel.

Up in the heavens - Arya befriends Douma and Lavina (I think) is against that.

To be continued xD I don't remember everything going on in the heavens, sorry.

Thanks for the summary! I appreciate it ^~^

I posted a profile for a prince, yay~ Also, I noticed that I might have been supposed to first PM it to the host... What am I supposed to do in a situation where I accidentally break one of the rules? (O^O)|||

ChristinaXIV said:
Haha, I never PM'd it to the host.
Does that mean I'm safe for now? ( O.o ) But I see that Hael (that one dude) still hasn't been approved. I have the feeling I'm missing out on so much in the storyline xD

Let's say he ate some sort of poisonous mushroom and is now in eternal slumber till someone hits him on the head~

Or, perhaps he was just a late bloomer, and a messenger bursts into his room to inform him that the princess has been kidnapped.

ChristinaXIV said:
Or, perhaps he was just a late bloomer, and a messenger bursts into his room to inform him that the princess has been kidnapped.
That's also a huge possibility! I should mention in his CS that not only does he like nice rests, but deep slumbers as well! And dislikes random messengers xD Or random bad news?

Well... It wouldn't be random forsay... if the princess were to be captured, I believe the royal family would be the first to know about it.

ChristinaXIV said:
Well... It wouldn't be random forsay... if the princess were to be captured, I believe the royal family would be the first to know about it.
Then why does the prince learn after being woken up much later after the princess had been captured? But true, it isn't random... It's more, like, unexpected...? Right? For him, that is~

So far, none of the news has been spread, the only two angels that may know, are Light and Neria in hell. Partially because they're in the mesh of the storm.

ChristinaXIV said:
So far, none of the news has been spread, the only two angels that may know, are Light and Neria in hell. Partially because they're in the mesh of the storm.
Ooooh, seems reasonable! Well, now I have an excuse if I get accepted in the roleplay~

But hey, it's been several hours and someone of great importance is now missing from heaven. Pretty sure they'll be an uproar... also, I might make the king...

She'll accept you, trust me. Your CS looks good.

By the way everyone, I am sorry about being unable to get my post out last night, I currently have a bruised secondary knuckle... I will hopefully have it out by this afternoon if I work really hard!

ChristinaXIV said:
But hey, it's been several hours and someone of great importance is now missing from heaven. Pretty sure they'll be an uproar... also, I might make the king...

She'll accept you, trust me. Your CS looks good.

By the way everyone, I am sorry about being unable to get my post out last night, I currently have a bruised secondary knuckle... I will hopefully have it out by this afternoon if I work really hard!
Well, yeah! I'm sort of confused as to why no one wants to take the role of queen and/or king (aren't they truly important?). Plus, I'm sure you'd create a great king!

And I sure hope she does~ I'm glad you think it's not that bad!

I'm definite everyone will forgive you or won't mind at all! I'm sure you'll make up for it with something really well-written!

I wanna make this post like... 100x better than my last one.

It can and will be done! xD

Anywho, ciao, gotta go to church, will begin typing when I come back at noon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back