• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

I wont let Bambie kick you out, and I'm quite certain she wouldn't want to.

ChristinaXIV said:
I wont let Bambie kick you out, and I'm quite certain she wouldn't want to.
So that means that I shall stay for all eternity until I create another character, who'd accidentally destroy the whole universe in this roleplay? Great~!

ChristinaXIV said:
Haha, you're funny :P
Oh... My... Goodness... SOMEONE FINDS MY JOKES FUNNY?! THE END OF MY LIFE MUST BE COMING NEAR (xnx) (I remember saying to one of my friends something along the lines of "No one's going to laugh at a single one of my jokes while I'm alive!". And thus... I'm dead (x_x))

Well. You're technically an angel prince, does that mean you could've died and then been recreated?

ChristinaXIV said:
Well. You're technically an angel prince, does that mean you could've died and then been recreated?
Hmmm... I've never thought about that! Wow, so I could become something else now! After recreation, would I even remember my old life?

Right? Im like, literally lost again. Haha. I should be all caught up and ready for my quick responses tomorrow guys.

Be ready!
;)

Bambie said:
Right? Im like, literally lost again. Haha. I should be all caught up and ready for my quick responses tomorrow guys.
Be ready!
;)
We're all looking forward to them! (At least I am~) If you're curious about what's going on in Heaven... well... Chaos, basically xD

Bambie said:
@WeabooTrash ,Oh dear :o someone wanna PM me and tell me just whats happening? xD
@Seraph Darkfire ,Sorry I haven't posted for A'Merie. I have NO idea what happened or where she is OR whats happening. Haha
Well, from what I understood, A'merie is still a hostage of the daemons (and the old queen died some time ago; there was a funeral of some sort, I think). Winter is searching for A'merie on Earth but is in Heaven, I think (I also can't keep up with everything xD ). Light was with Deux on Earth, I think, then there was an epic battle (THERE IS A WHOLE CHAPTER ON THAT; WHO HAS THE TIME TO READ NOVELS?!) and Deux, a half-daemon got his wings cut. Now Light, hurt, and Deux, wingless, are half-sleeping somewhere(?). I forgot if they get up or not, I just know Deux did so.

Deux has a crush on Light~~~
As for Hael, the prince... He overslept everything, had trouble putting on a shirt, acted like a total idiot and Heaven shall burn because of him...

That's what I got from the whole story (I think) you missed! Did I help? ('OoO')

I forgot to mention there is a festival (?) on Earth!

Anyone else down for a nap? I kinda wanna play Guild Wars 2 right now... But, at the same time, I really don't.

ChristinaXIV said:
Anyone else down for a nap? I kinda wanna play Guild Wars 2 right now... But, at the same time, I really don't.
I am going to go to sleep shortly, soooo... I suggest you play the game for, like, 30 minutes and then call it quits~

P.S.: I wish to continue playing Diabolik Lovers: Haunted Dark Bridal, but... Japanese isn't a language I could at the very least read, what's left to understand

xD I am eagerly waiting for an official English version! Cause dem vampires be like "Chichinashi" and "Bitch-chan" (:3) (I hope that in the English version they'd keep it "Chichinashi", though(o'v'o) It sounds silly.).

ChristinaXIV said:
I'm gonna go play RE Revelations 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish everyone in this chat was active right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back