• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Hell. Her, Deux, and A'Merie are all in hell.

s o l o]Hi everyone/Bambi! I'd love to[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/#25247905 said:
join
arrow-10x10.png
[/URL] this RP (cuppy cakes) but I've just joined, so my PM doesn't work yet, I'm sorry!! I'm interested in making either an angel warrior or and angel servant. What exactly are the duties of either of these? Are servants fairly employed or, like, indentured?
Take a look at my character, Light, it's a decent example of what a servant can be. Not necessarily what it has to be.

Still gather the necessary reinforcements for their search. Still in heaven.

Oh good!!! She doesn't know that though because no one felt the need to inform her (that's her talking). So she's having a fit at the moment.

Fair enough, your portrayal of her rage was quite accurate :)

Not a problem, now, as we wait on all the others, it'd be a good time to read up

Yes, I agree!

Alright! I've read it through and I've come to the conclusion that The Queen is reprimanding her youngest daughters and son. Possibly Winter. Depends on what her next few moves are.

@ChristinaXIV ,i'll post right now ^^

Tell me what is happening?

@RiahB , hello! You must be new :)

I see you made a profile and have already started posting, awesome. One question though. Have you read the rules? I wont crack down on you supper hard, I just want to know that everyone is on the same page.

Have fun!

@Bambie Queen's dead, same situation with A'Merie, she is taken to Light and I'm currently waiting on you. Some more dark stuff, pretty sad, basically, nothing happened, I think we got two posts out last I checked.

Ohhh, I just now noticed what you were getting at @Bambie She did forget something MUY IMPORTANTE!

@Bambie Da secret password (' :) ) How silly of me... I forgot to check for it...

It's fine, I will type up my reply shortly.

I'm here but not here, I'm playing minecraft on my computer so I had to exit out of my browser for it to run properly. So now I am on my phone.

Wonderful! We should play Minecraft together sometime... :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back