• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

No modpacks... unfortunately lol, I usually just run around on survival servers.

Yeah, since it seems odd that there is a queen but no king and the king has been mentioned a lot and I kind of wanna try to play two characters. I understand if you don't want me to though.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Yeah, since it seems odd that there is a queen but no king and the king has been mentioned a lot and I kind of wanna try to play two characters. I understand if you don't want me to though.

[/QUOTE]
No no, its all good. Go ahead and make it hunn. If you think you can handle it then by all means ^^

Sorry if the picture I use is not exactly anime-related. It's hard finding a picture that works IMO. Hey, would it be weird if the king was much older than the queen, like about a decade or something? That's typical in an arranged marriage.

I'll make mine at a bit of a shorter length as well, don't you sweat it.

That's... Okay... way to be technical...

Nothing, magic, science, technicality, hack 'n slash is by thing ;D

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]I know right! This is going to be fun! I'll try to post as often as I can.

[/QUOTE]
And I will try to give you really good replies! Currently, Wifie is giving the gaurd a hard time and unintentionally sending the world into a thunderstorm.

@Guilded Clover You can incorporate @s o l o into your training program as he said he was a warrior, this is, of course, when he is accepted, you could have him being one of the recruits down below.

@s o l o Personally, here's the only thing I found quite weird with your CS sheet, you claim he is an exceptional fighter who has quickly risen the ranks. Yet, you rank him a private... I'd pick either a higher rank, or a lower rap sheet, you could earn your merit amid the actual story which would make sense, or, you need to start off with some history and a rank to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back