Angeloids on earth (Zhia and Bluegem, French-Frey too! ^^)

(Opps, sometimes I forget most high schools have a much different schedule than mine did :/ I'll check out the Gone post as well)

"We have lunch then we have math," Summer said turning in her chair to look at her.

(It's okay ^^ we can just go with this lol it wouldve been weirder had i decided the schedule, our school has 3 different lunch times...)

"Oh okay," Skye said.

( we have 5! And sometimes they are in between the same class like , 4-lunch-6)

Tyler chuckled at Skye's blunt answer as the bell rang. He stood up and grabbed his bag. "I'll get a good table in the cafeteria. See ya at lunch." He smiled and walked out of the room.

(Small school, so 1 lunch for everyone, and we had 1hr class periods, so there were 5 before lunch and 2 after. Like I said, my school is different)

Summer smiled and looped her bag over her shoulder. Then she noticed that Skye was having to hold the papers they'd been given in her hands. "Hey, you want to put those in my bag?" Summer asked as the rest of the class began to leave.

Summer took the papers and pulled her backpack off to slide them inside. As she pulled on her pack again she said, "Come on I'll show you to the cafeteria."

Skye followed Summer through the halls and to the cafeteria. She looked around at all the students getting food and eating. We can eat any of it? Anything we want? She thought curiously and then decided to ask Summer more about it. "How does this work? What do we get?"

"Well, we get in line grab some food," she said as she joined a line, "then we pay for it and sit down to eat. As far as what to get, that is up to you, most of its good."

"Hey," Summer said returning Tyler's wave, "Lets set our stuff down then grab the food." Summer walked to the table and set her backpack down on a chair next to him. "What's cooking today?" She asked taking a moment to look around the tables for other people she knew.

"French-fries, PB&J, fruit, chips, chicken nuggets....the fries are the only good thing." He said, taking a bite of one as he finished talking. "They've got some salads, too."

Skye looked around the lunch room watching people buy lunch and talk with their friends. It looks easy enough. She thought to herself and walked over looking at all the different food.

"Save our seats," Summer said turning back to the lines and heading to the one with fries. Fries, the one thing that is impossible to mess up, she thought as she grabbed a plate of them and took a glance at the other food. Standing in the chicken nugget line she looked for Skye.

Skye was busy walking, looking around at all the things. She found it interesting all the people talk and laugh and hang out with each other. I can't wait to have friends like that. She cheerily thought. After walking for a couple of minutes she looked around for Summer but couldn't find her with so many people around. Uh oh. What do I do? She thought.

Summer got her food and went back to the table. Where did Skye go? she wondered looking into the now crowded lines. She'll figure it out, she told herself sitting down next to Tyler. She did continue to watch for her however, hoping to catch her eye if needed.

Skye walked around lostly looking for Summer. Where is she? She thought. Skye wasn't used to being around so many people and didn't realize how easily she could get lost. Suddenly she bumped into someone. "Whoa there, you okay?" He said. She looked up and saw it was the a classmate she'd met earlier. What was his name? Ah, Elliot. She thought to herself. She just kind of nodded to answer his question but kept looking around for Summer.

Elliot watched as the girl-Skye, looked around for something. "You lost or something?" He asked her smiling timidly. "I can't find Summer." She said. He nodded and looked around the cafeteria. He spotted Summer sitting with Tyler at the other end of the room. "Come on, I see them over there." He said taking her hand and guiding her over to their table. "Hey guys." He greeted them.

"Hey again," Summer said spotting Skye behind him, "thanks for pointing her in the right direction." After a few moments she added, "There are seats open if you want one."

Elliot and Skye sat down with them. Skye sat there quietly not really knowing what to say. She watched outside the window as birds flew from tree to tree, sometimes landing on one of the benches instead. She smiled a little, sort of sadly. Being able to fly freely like that must be fun. Too bad I can't.

(I feel like we're leaving Tyler out of these conversations, and he is there so I think I'll leave it for the night.)

Summer started eating as they sat, the conversation had died while people were eating. Out of the corner of her eye Summer watched Skye. Partly to make sure she wasn't making a fool of herself, and partly to make sure she was alright. I'm sure this is a lot to take in for the first time, I've done it for years and still feel a little overwhelmed on the first day.

(Sorry! It's been a hectic week!)

Tyler examined Skye yet again. She looked lost - more lost than any new student he'd ever seen. It was weird...like she had never seen birds before. "Where did you say you were from, again, Skye?" He asked.

"Uh," Summer said. We should really plan these things. "You can't just ask people that Tyler, what if she doesn't want to tell you?" Please don't push this Ty, Summer thought as she tried to act as if she really meant what she said.

Tyler regarded Summer with a strange expression. Just a question... he thought to himself. "Uh...sorry. Guess I should of asked first..." He stared down at a fry as he twisted it in between his fingers, slouching in his chair a bit.

(ALSO! I forgot if I've said this already, but the GONE rp has started and I know the BlueGem has posted but I haven't seen any posts from Zhia so I don't know if i said anything :smile 2:)

Skye sat there quietly. The atmosphere had changed, it was sort of awkward and uncomfortable now. Is this my fault? She wonder and tried to come up with a way to resolve it. "It's fine..." she said quietly. "Where I moved from is very different and far away from here. It's a small place so you probably wouldn't know it." Well she wasn't lying, and that was the best answer she could give. I acted more human. She thought happily

(Ah yeah, I kept meaning to go post. Have a lot of other rps going so it must've slipped my mind sorry, will post soon.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back