• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Joseph wouldn't even use him, he'd just cart the guy around in a baby stroller or a nice red wagon

"I don't understand why all my machinations don't work out Soulslicer. . . Its almost as if my destiny is meant to be. . . G-g-g-g-"
"Good?"
Joseph screamed in terror and pushed Soulslicer into the ocean.

What's The Dark Body Training?
4th year students considered to be in upper echelon ranking and Aces are permitted into the lower levels to survive 3 months for extra credit. In exchange, your absence is excused for 3 months out of the year. And you become Dark Body certified.

It’s mostly for the physical power types. Esoteric types and Supergenius types have a lot more options for things like competitions or extra credit, but if you’re just good at punching people and taking hits, you’re probably in need of the boost in status via the dark body certification. And who knows, it might finally push you to your limit.

Most people are not like Sato Sukuna, or Zoe Giegue. For most people, those’d be the hardest 3 months of their school career. For Sato and Zoe, that’s Tuesday.

4th year students considered to be in upper echelon ranking and Aces are permitted into the lower levels to survive 3 months for extra credit. In exchange, your absence is excused for 3 months out of the year. And you become Dark Body certified.

It’s mostly for the physical power types. Esoteric types and Supergenius types have a lot more options for things like competitions or extra credit, but if you’re just good at punching people and taking hits, you’re probably in need of the boost in status via the dark body certification. And who knows, it might finally push you to your limit.

Most people are not like Sato Sukuna, or Zoe Giegue. For most people, those’d be the hardest 3 months of their school career. For Sato and Zoe, that’s Tuesday.
I Smell a Training Arc!!!!

Granted I Also Smell Potential Mad Max References. And maybe a Reference or two to Alien.... Wait if you Become Dark body Certified do you get a Neat little Membership Card?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back