• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It’s a very strange relationship, since I don’t know if the two have any cordial feelings other than sheer respect for one another. But they definitely don’t have a whole lot of active malice. Otherwise I think they wouldn’t ever want to be in each others company.

The idea that one of the people you hate is someone you can’t kill because they’ll try equally as hard to kill you and you’ll cancel each other out is good reason to hate them the most. But I feel like these two have a weird armistice of constantly trying to non-maliciously kill each other.

It’s like Kaidou having suicide be his hobby.
Why does this sum up Tom and Jerry so Well?

Joseph will just be everyone's third wheel for a bit before someone just accepts him reluctantly

He's going to be meticulously preparing a certain door for him to kick later so you could maybe catch him doing that

Oh man. Steph had better watch her back. But also, I'm now thinking Dorthy Chapman could totally have been devoured by Zoe. Like, that's totally how Administration would do it.
Yeah Could be...
He's going to be meticulously preparing a certain door for him to kick later so you could maybe catch him doing that
Yeah. One problem, Which door Exactly?
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef So that leaves Fei with Fenris, possibly?
And Barok, sure!

I think I made a mistake in the rooming roster then.

No number, and technically not everyone's in the same class.
You Suggested Barok and Fenris due to Cat Vs Dog Jingoism.

I feel like this could be something that happens to come up later when somebody tries to enter the normal closet while fleeing from a bigger, badder villain.
I love it!
Chekov's Gun. If you Introduce a Gun in the first act, You have to use it in the third Act.

Anyone want their character to uncover a sabre with a demon trapped in it? I've got a vague character idea that won't work if he doesn't have anyone to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back