• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
the demons are telling me to have artemis kick faunus for holding up the blood line while he ponders the ethics of drinking cow blood

everything else is telling me not to kick the minotaur

i edited ains profile a little. because i decided her gender being "anything except 'they'" was infinitely more entertaining than anything else

gender? who knows!

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

I mapped out Tudor Le Strange and it's "Two Basement Floors." AKA "Nyctores Down, The Great 6 hells” ( 6 levels of fantastically horrid catacomb basements which are used for a combination of hazardous storage, corporal punishment, "Reconditioning", and special training for high potential students.)

Most of the students and people who're on campus at any time don't even know there are other basement floors than the first two. Even ones who end up lower than that are either cursed to secrecy, so broken they can't report on it, not coming out any time soon, or convinced that it's merely just subsections of the first two floors.
1721674853417.png

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Since your character kinda lives for battle, and is probably equally as much of a hazard to the school as the sole inhabitant of Level 6 is, would you be interested if, during their initial years as an expendable, they were sent into the basements as a punishment for having too high a mortality rate against the members of the student body they fought, and proceeded to rampage through the 6 levels of Nyctores Down, including the 6th, where the met the only person that's consistently kept up a good pace with them, and vice versa to said person (the sole inhabitant) who "hadn't had a meal like that in forever?" (Before eventually being pulled out much to both sides dismay, since the two fighting was starting to threaten the strength of the school's foundation.)

More art of the 6th Level's inhabitant, Zoe Giegue. Former ace of one of the prior years, but basically got sent into the 6th level of the basement after eating 90% of the student body of her particular year by the end of her normal tenure (Which would've been a nearly unrecoverable blow to the rivalry with the Sin City School (if it hadn't been for the brilliant idea to let her take a vacation to Las Vegas on summer break just before locking her in the basement), and just never came out since A: they never gave her a map (She'd probably eat it) and B: she has yet to figure out how to eat the walls.

Zoe's Ref.png
Zoe's Artstyle Doodle.png
Zoe and Marmite Girl.png

I mapped out Tudor Le Strange and it's "Two Basement Floors." AKA "Nyctores Down, The Great 6 hells” ( 6 levels of fantastically horrid catacomb basements which are used for a combination of hazardous storage, corporal punishment, "Reconditioning", and special training for high potential students.)

Most of the students and people who're on campus at any time don't even know there are other basement floors than the first two. Even ones who end up lower than that are either cursed to secrecy, so broken they can't report on it, not coming out any time soon, or convinced that it's merely just subsections of the first two floors.
View attachment 1174680

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Since your character kinda lives for battle, and is probably equally as much of a hazard to the school as the sole inhabitant of Level 6 is, would you be interested if, during their initial years as an expendable, they were sent into the basements as a punishment for having too high a mortality rate against the members of the student body they fought, and proceeded to rampage through the 6 levels of Nyctores Down, including the 6th, where the met the only person that's consistently kept up a good pace with them, and vice versa to said person (the sole inhabitant) who "hadn't had a meal like that in forever?" (Before eventually being pulled out much to both sides dismay, since the two fighting was starting to threaten the strength of the school's foundation.)

More art of the 6th Level's inhabitant, Zoe Giegue. Former ace of one of the prior years, but basically got sent into the 6th level of the basement after eating 90% of the student body of her particular year by the end of her normal tenure (Which would've been a nearly unrecoverable blow to the rivalry with the Sin City School (if it hadn't been for the brilliant idea to let her take a vacation to Las Vegas on summer break just before locking her in the basement), and just never came out since A: they never gave her a map (She'd probably eat it) and B: she has yet to figure out how to eat the walls.

View attachment 1174681
View attachment 1174682
View attachment 1174683
Sato is in love.
Sign me TF up.

View attachment 1174680

View attachment 1174681
View attachment 1174682
View attachment 1174683
does she need some help figuring out eating the walls?

kinda considering a vampire villain whos extremely friendly snd cheerful but im p sure i just want that bc i found a faceclaim i like
i may just want to have a character that i can put "wears a crop top and a corset" in the clothing section, not sure

kinda considering a vampire villain whos extremely friendly snd cheerful but im p sure i just want that bc i found a faceclaim i like
i may just want to have a character that i can put "wears a crop top and a corset" in the clothing section, not sure
Maybe they're a part of Cedric's Entourage?

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma perhaps Sato's motivation/goal is to be able to break the stalemate with Zoe. Considering his desire is to become the absolute strongest. (Which was my open-ended goal for him).

With every battle Sato is evolving. Zoe is probably the only one capable of making his evolution leap forward. (A possible reason why the Institute would hold Sato back sometimes from always being down there.)
Fucking love this XD

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma perhaps Sato's motivation/goal is to be able to break the stalemate with Zoe. Considering his desire is to become the absolute strongest. (Which was my open-ended goal for him).

With every battle Sato is evolving. Zoe is probably the only one capable of making his evolution leap forward. (A possible reason why the Institute would hold Sato back sometimes from always being down there.)
Fucking love this XD
Kinda a twisted situation, since every time she successfully digests another part of him that she bites off, she’s also developing in power. And there’s everything else she’s eating that gets thrown down there anyway.

His regeneration is both his method for new power and also the reason why his goal is unattainable. But eventually after a certain point, both sides will just get so hazardous for the institute that they’ll have to start keeping them apart permanently.

I think in the end, the institute probably doesn’t want either of them to become completely unstoppable. But still wants to have aces in the hold for things like inter school raids or if they have a scenario like the league of paragons launching a siege or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back