• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
another character for my collection of characters ive made that dont have a name

might make her a henchman thats desperately trying to get her to give up on the circus freakshow

Why did I assume you meant "Freakshows" as in Silver age Supervillains? Eh that's on me though I guess what I said about Jokesmith still applies though not in the way I imagined. Anyways, Great to see your Concept!

Why did I assume you meant "Freakshows" as in Silver age Supervillains? Eh that's on me though I guess what I said about Jokesmith still applies though not in the way I imagined. Anyways, Great to see your Concept!
thankies

i imagine the staff assigning her a ranking felt the same way.

I think I'm going to try and consolidate at least most of the character's I've made since the start of the rp into my main block of character sheets. So if you don't find Clyde on page 2 for instance, he's probably been moved to page 1.

And yes I support Artemis-Homura-Shirley. And Cedric-Zork Mostly because if I put Zork and Homura in the same room there'd be even More Spy vs Spy Antics then what those two would already be pulling on each other.

And yes I support Artemis-Homura-Shirley. And Cedric-Zork Mostly because if I put Zork and Homura in the same room there'd be even More Spy vs Spy Antics then what those two would already be pulling on each other.
have fun with dealing with the guy who thinks homura looks tasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back