• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It’s a very strange relationship, since I don’t know if the two have any cordial feelings other than sheer respect for one another. But they definitely don’t have a whole lot of active malice. Otherwise I think they wouldn’t ever want to be in each others company.

The idea that one of the people you hate is someone you can’t kill because they’ll try equally as hard to kill you and you’ll cancel each other out is good reason to hate them the most. But I feel like these two have a weird armistice of constantly trying to non-maliciously kill each other.

It’s like Kaidou having suicide be his hobby.

loving the approval for the guy thats really just out to hurt people
For the most part Sato is just worried about a good fight. He wouldn't care a single smidge unless Dande could give a good fight. He's kinda like Kenpachi Zaraki from bleach.

Yoko on the other hand.
Well Yoko is basically planning to overthrow god so he's doing some jrpg shit.

It’s a very strange relationship, since I don’t know if the two have any cordial feelings other than sheer respect for one another. But they definitely don’t have a whole lot of active malice. Otherwise I think they wouldn’t ever want to be in each others company.
Knowing Sato he'd find Zoe to be the only person he's never been an absolute dickhead to. Due in part to Zoe's incredible strength, but also because she's the only one who makes him feel alive during a fight.

Mad respect for her but definitely wants to defeat her.

"Miss me? Ready for another fight?" Kind of interaction. They both feed into each other's desires id like to think. A co-dependant relationship.

Oh man. Steph had better watch her back. But also, I'm now thinking Dorthy Chapman could totally have been devoured by Zoe. Like, that's totally how Administration would do it.
Steph just morphs into the tiniest she can be and sleeps in Sato's pocket cuz she feels safe LMAO
Sato: *thinking it's just lint as he's sleeping*

sectulas getting her head bashed in first opportunity dandelion gets, guarantee it

Knowing Sato he'd find Zoe to be the only person he's never been an absolute dickhead to. Due in part to Zoe's incredible strength, but also because she's the only one who makes him feel alive during a fight.

Mad respect for her but definitely wants to defeat her.

"Miss me? Ready for another fight?" Kind of interaction. They both feed into each other's desires id like to think. A co-dependant relationship.
In the end, I think the two of them have basically two variants of the same hobby or goal in life, which is why they pair so well, because both of them desire the competition.

“Oh! You’re back? You gotta ask them to leave the door open next time. I’m starting to get tired of eating nuclear waste from the science lab. Too sour! I was starting to get hunger pangs…. But then again… I’m always hungry.”

I also like the dynamic that Sato’s refined physical prowess and endless perseverance is what allows him to keep up with someone who has a chimeric powerset that’s got a 24 year backlog of components. He literally just punches her so hard that her haxxier powers don’t work. (Then again, she’s probably too dumb to use any of the really problematic powers she’s gained — I think a lot of that stuff she’s totally forgotten she even has floating around somewhere in her anatomy.)

(Who’s Dorothy again?)
Known also as The Martyr of TLI, she's basically an expendable that got more or less perma-killed for trying to start an expandable uprising a couple of years before the start of the rp. Rumor has it that her spirit is still present in the school and helps expendables who ask, sort of like the intercession of a saint.

I haven't really decided on an official species for when she was alive, though.

9dc1dd0a-e1a7-44c0-9fc4-b66588dcacb4.jpegdbdd4521-e20e-41f6-ae8f-3f6953d92846.jpegcc6a9d41-4b97-45c2-8ea7-744822aef9e0.jpeg

If by chance Zoe and Sato fight long enough for Sato to evolve to his final and most true form - it would probably be this.
A mixture of beast, demon, and suffocating energy.

His creator after all never impeded on the progress his creation could attain before Sato killed them.

Known also as The Martyr of TLI, she's basically an expendable that got more or less perma-killed for trying to start an expandable uprising a couple of years before the start of the rp. Rumor has it that her spirit is still present in the school and helps expendables who ask, sort of like the intercession of a saint.

I haven't really decided on an official species for when she was alive, though.
i wonder if they would even bother putting her in any of the levels other than 6. She might try and start an uprising down there too.

Each of the levels has progressively harsher landscapes, although strangely enough, level 4 is probably the one with the most sense of civilization, due to the fact that the main danger is the monsters and the confusing layout, so there’s at least some sense of community even if most of the groups are divided into gangs and go by an unofficial classification system.

Level 5 is where a lot of strong prisoners, strong expendables, or 4th years aiming for the extra credit of the Dark Body training end up. Though it’s more of a dog eat dog world than a fragile mad-max Backrooms world like level 4.

Level 6 is pretty barren. I don’t know what it actually looks like in there (it might just Be an empty void.) but the only person who lives there is Zoe, and she doesn’t have any furniture or anything because she would’ve eaten it. She also fully eats the corpses (bones and all) and anything else they have to dispose of down there. They maybe transported Dorothy *directly* down there. Through a special temporary service shaft. And I wouldn’t be surprised if not even giving her the chance to start a rebellion in the lower levels or somehow claw her way back up was a direct request from Domineuse, who is always violently paranoid about that stuff.
View attachment 1174757View attachment 1174758View attachment 1174759

If by chance Zoe and Sato fight long enough for Sato to evolve to his final and most true form - it would probably be this.

His creator after all never impeded on the progress his creation could attain before Sato killed them.
he reminds me a lot of another character who has a totally different goal but has a similar progressive power type and half monster physiology. Albeit, she’s a first year, right now…

Tmw Sato just speed runs every level to get down to the sixth just to play with his pen pal.
After the first few times I think that becomes common knowledge to the prisoners — but it’s standard to either let newbies get humbled or killed (less competition) by not having it be a written rule — to just not try and grift him for anything or get in his way.

After the first few times I think that becomes common knowledge to the prisoners — but it’s standard to either let newbies get humbled or killed (less competition) by not having it be a written rule — to just not try and grift him for anything or get in his way.
Bro falling at mach 100 speed. Just causing craters as he descends HAHAHA
Institute: *sigh* we always have to patch up the holes he makes...

Xarak and Meltar will be Roommates
Looks like Dandelion's rooming with Sato, Sectula and Steph, then?
View attachment 1174757View attachment 1174758View attachment 1174759

i wonder if they would even bother putting her in any of the levels other than 6. She might try and start an uprising down there too.

Each of the levels has progressively harsher landscapes, although strangely enough, level 4 is probably the one with the most sense of civilization, due to the fact that the main danger is the monsters and the confusing layout, so there’s at least some sense of community even if most of the groups are divided into gangs and go by an unofficial classification system.

Level 5 is where a lot of strong prisoners, strong expendables, or 4th years aiming for the extra credit of the Dark Body training end up. Though it’s more of a dog eat dog world than a fragile mad-max Backrooms world like level 4.

Level 6 is pretty barren. I don’t know what it actually looks like in there (it might just Be an empty void.) but the only person who lives there is Zoe, and she doesn’t have any furniture or anything because she would’ve eaten it. She also fully eats the corpses (bones and all) and anything else they have to dispose of down there. They maybe transported Dorothy *directly* down there. Through a special temporary service shaft. And I wouldn’t be surprised if not even giving her the chance to start a rebellion in the lower levels or somehow claw her way back up was a direct request from Domineuse, who is always violently paranoid about that stuff.

he reminds me a lot of another character who has a totally different goal but has a similar progressive power type and half monster physiology. Albeit, she’s a first year, right now…
Idea:Zoe vs Sectula vs Sato.

And also: Damn this Chat has been Busy.

sextulas gonna need to worry about the vampire twink thats decided hes gonna kill her at least 47 times

Tmw Sato just speed runs every level to get down to the sixth just to play with his pen pal.
I might have General Gruesome or Dave the Hockey Mask Maniac (New Character coming, And yes, He's based on That guy) Try to fight Sato at some point.

What's The Dark Body Training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back