• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Propose Commiting Arson.
94c.jpg

i also said i dont want dandelion with the roommates he has

it can just wait ig

ill look through characters and find that looks fun to betray

I mean he's an Expendable so...
Well he loves that part. It means he can fight anyone he wants. Which is his entire drive/motivation.

He just hates everyone because he's kind of a dickhead for no reason other than "I see everyone beneath me in strength"
A sort of inversion of the system rankings if you will.

Well he loves that part. It means he can fight anyone he wants. Which is his entire drive/motivation.

He just hates everyone because he's kind of a dickhead for no reason other than "I see everyone beneath me in strength"
A sort of inversion of the system rankings if you will.
And Now I wanna Write a Gym Teacher Character.

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I had an interesting idea.
Yoko wants to overthrow whoever rules all of creation and induct Sato into that plan. What if he also intends to do that with Zoe? Explaining that if she helps him become God he can offer her an endless feast that she could gorge on for eternity. It could also be seen as a way for Yoko to win over Sato to his plan too.

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I had an interesting idea.
Yoko wants to overthrow whoever rules all of creation and induct Sato into that plan. What if he also intends to do that with Zoe? Explaining that if she helps him become God he can offer her an endless feast that she could gorge on for eternity. It could also be seen as a way for Yoko to win over Sato to his plan too.
Come to think of it, Why is Yoko Interested in Sato? Is it because they Share a Quest for Strength?

Last edited:
I kind of want to write a teacher who either teaches "Villain standards and philosophy" or "Monologuing 101"

Come to think of it, Why is Yoko Interested in Sato? Is it because they Share a Quest for Strength?
It's in his sheet. But to save you the time- he sees Sato as a very useful object to his ultimate plan. He wants Sato, but Sato won't give in. He's more interested in fighting Yoko than hearing him out.
Yoko also wanted to boost Sato up to henchman status just so he had a better chance at wrangling Sato in, but Sato denies any request Yoko gives.

got a funny idea for an immortal that really likes dying because hell heal anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back