• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, letting everyone kmow that I am still having technical difficulties. I won't be on as much until they are resolved.

So I have a Couple new ideas for Future Events.

1: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Untitled Tournament Arc, In Which Various Schools of evil Gather teams of Students and make them fight in the "Strongest Evildoer" Tournament held once a Year.

2: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi The Sectula vs Sato Rematch, In Which Sectula Tries to Spin back on Sato Immediately after Becoming Dark Body Certified in a training arc and get herself Promoted to Villain Again.

Last edited:

1: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Untitled Tournament Arc, In Which Various Schools of evil Gather teams of Students and make them fight in the "Strongest Evildoer" Tournament held once a Year.

2: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi The Sectula vs Sato Rematch, In Which Sectula Tries to Spin back on Sato Immediately after Becoming Dark Body Certified in a training arc and get herself Promoted to Villain Again.
What's dark body certified again? Is it like forklift certified? That's too powerful if so XD

What's dark body certified again? Is it like forklift certified? That's too powerful if so XD
I'm gonna Quote a Post that Explains almost everything about Dark Body Training. (Except for the Part where you are Automatically Granted Access to the Salty Spitoon.)
4th year students considered to be in upper echelon ranking and Aces are permitted into the lower levels to survive 3 months for extra credit. In exchange, your absence is excused for 3 months out of the year. And you become Dark Body certified.

It’s mostly for the physical power types. Esoteric types and Supergenius types have a lot more options for things like competitions or extra credit, but if you’re just good at punching people and taking hits, you’re probably in need of the boost in status via the dark body certification. And who knows, it might finally push you to your limit.

Most people are not like Sato Sukuna, or Zoe Giegue. For most people, those’d be the hardest 3 months of their school career. For Sato and Zoe, that’s Tuesday.

And You're all Probably Wondering how did one Hallway Fight get Sectula Demoted? It's Simple, (If You Guys are okay with it) I'm pretty sure the sheer level of Collateral Damage, Had something to do with it, I mean C'mon, Sato can keep up with Zoe Giegue, who Ate not only a Company of the Russian Military, but 3 Entire Cities off the map And I assume that she's only gotten Stronger since then And Sectula Managing to Survive Against Sato For Longer than the 5 Minutes she said Mr Sukuna-San would last is Probably a Miracle.

And You're all Probably Wondering how did one Hallway Fight get Sectula Demoted? It's Simple, (If You Guys are okay with it) I'm pretty sure the sheer level of Collateral Damage, Had something to do with it, I mean C'mon, Sato can keep up with Zoe Giegue, who Ate not only a Company of the Russian Military, but 3 Entire Cities off the map And I assume that she's only gotten Stronger since then And Sectula Managing to Survive Against Sato For Longer than the 5 Minutes she said Mr Sukuna-San would last is Probably a Miracle.
Sato: my student has a lot to learn. But she'll get there. One day.

The staff: please..please for the love of God...stop making our insurance go up.

Sato: no.

I'm gonna Quote a Post that Explains almost everything about Dark Body Training. (Except for the Part where you are Automatically Granted Access to the Salty Spitoon.)
no access to the salty spitoon? sounds like a scam

Sato: my student has a lot to learn. But she'll get there. One day.

The staff: please..please for the love of God...stop making our insurance go up.

Sato: no.
Sectula:*Is Currently missing her Legs, her right arm, Has had her back blown out (Pause!) and for some fucking Reason is Trying to charge an Attack* You're fucking Trash!!! *faints from the sheer Brutality inflicted on her*
no access to the salty spitoon? sounds like a scam
Here's how you get in,
You gotta have Muscles, On your muscles!
You gotta have Muscles, on those Muscles!
You gotta have Muscles, ON YOUR EYEBALLS!

Sectula:*Is Currently missing her Legs, her right arm, Has had her back blown out (Pause!) and for some fucking Reason is Trying to charge an Attack* You're fucking Trash!!! *faints from the sheer Brutality inflicted on her*

Here's how you get in,
You gotta have Muscles, On your muscles!
You gotta have Muscles, on those Muscles!
You gotta have Muscles, ON YOUR EYEBALLS!
thats it, im destroying the building

I wanna make it very clear that she got TRASHED, Straight up Bashed, Smashed, Trashed, and Forced to use her Full Power and Still got Wrecked on some Car vs Train Type Timing. Mostly because I wanna write part of her Arc as her Trying to Get her Revenge. The rest is her trying to claw her way up back to Villain Status.

Last edited:
I wanna make it very clear that she got TRASHED, Straight up Bashed, Smashed, Trashed, and Forced to use her Full Power and Still got Wrecked on some Car vs Train Type Timing. Mostly because I wanna write part of her Arc as her Trying to Get her Revenge. The rest is her trying to claw her way up back to Villain Status.
Sato be like: why would you want to live in luxury again? That's how you became soft

Both sound great! Perhaps the tournament is something that happens at certain intervals like the olympics, and therefore something particularly special?

I mean it probably means that not only is Sato Horny to fight Zoe, Someone Hungry enough to Inflict a Class 0 Apocalypse on 3 Russian Cities but an Evil Bug Princess too? The guy Reminds me of a Saiyan
Sato be like: why would you want to live in luxury again? That's how you became soft
Glad you Spotted that.
Both sound great! Perhaps the tournament is something that happens at certain intervals like the olympics, and therefore something particularly special?
I don't see why not, Now's the best time to Satirize the Olympics. Every Four years In-Universe?

I don't see why not, Now's the best time to Satirize the Olympics. Every Four years In-Universe?
I was considering making it the very first of the tournaments that TLI participates in to make it extra spicy, but now I'm thinking that the tournament could be what sparked the rivalry between TLI and the Shrikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back