• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nope he straight
6635_sadblob.png

straight to murder it is

I'm beginning to think we have very different goals in this story lol
rens just part incubus so him trying to scare and seduce people would make sense for him

if it were any of the others- well, ains already proposing to somebody, so who knows?

Still sounds like marriage jk
eating someone could be seen as romantic...

so youre telling me the only one i could try to use to make him both scared and horny is ain. got it. next step after marrying somebody is trying to sew another leg onto joseph.

eating someone could be seen as romantic...

so youre telling me the only one i could try to use to make him both scared and horny is ain. got it. next step after marrying somebody is trying to sew another leg onto joseph.
No

thats fine bc ain skipps straight to proposing, welcome to the freakshow and enjoy the new leg.
Huh, if I had a nickel for every incident regarding an extra leg, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice

I am sorry: I can't manage to post every day. If you want, you can skip me and I'll have Dani just be out of sorts/quiet?? I don't want to hold everyone back

Just letting everyone know that I'm still having issues with my health and my laptop, but I still intend to keep up with this rp when i can.

So For starters the Demons Duel Goes Back Centuries, no one knows how many Centuries but the Most Common Story is that a Demon Called King Clarinet started the Tournament Called "The Demons Duel" to see Who was Wicked enough to be Worthy of Entering his Inner Circle, This Is what Demons Duel Fans Call "The Clarinet Era" and it was ended when the demon King was Imprisoned inside a Clockwork Rice Cooker, Which was then sealed inside a Tree which was thrown to the bottom of a Lake.

We now cut to After World war 2, (Around the time that The Evil Schools are starting to Open up for the first time) and thanks to a Trio of Three Notoriously Evil Entities, (Sensei Ancalagon, A Fire Wielding Martial Artist who can Transform into a Dragon to get Stronger or a Dragon who transforms into a Human to get weaker to Avoid Accidental Nukings. Daimao, Who is Basically Akuma From Street Fighter and Dorkannu, Some Evil Extradimensional Conqueror who's head is on fire) the Demons Duel is Brought back as an Inter-School Tournament so that Schools wont raid each other as Much over Things like Evil Test Scores. It's at the first Demons duel tournament that The Beef between Sin city school of sinister Strivings and Tudor Lestrange Begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back