• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Shit, sorry. I have one of those orange filters to cancel the blue light and didn't think about it.
its np lol 2 of my characters do have pink hair, so i thought you mightve just mixed him up with ren or ain

Both sound great! Perhaps the tournament is something that happens at certain intervals like the olympics, and therefore something particularly special?
Should we call it the "Strongest Above Hell" Tournament? The Demon's Duel?
Shit, sorry. I have one of those orange filters to cancel the blue light and didn't think about it.
Lost Echo Lost Echo Necromantic Necromantic LatinKnightz LatinKnightz Question, You guys wouldn't mind if I Had Meltar and/or Xarak Join your Characters at your Lunch Table?

I'm so sorry for the delay! I'll try to stay on top of it: I just didn't expect you to go so fast. (I should have though, sorry.)

And I'm fine with Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef joining us!

I'm so sorry for the delay! I'll try to stay on top of it: I just didn't expect you to go so fast. (I should have though, sorry.)

And I'm fine with Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef joining us!
Okay thanks.
I like the sound of The Demons' duel!
We're going with that,

Well I wasn't able to introduce all my unIntroduced Characters, partially because I was worried about Writing Both Jokesmith and Katydids Segments and Partially because i wanted to use a Character to interact with Bullette, Peppermint Dreadful, And Lady Hellstar. Among other reasons.

how likely is joseph to call somebodys bluff and if the answer is very, permission to stab?

bc next post ren is going to make a threat that he will follow through on
Joseph might be an idiot, but he's not that big of an idiot to not think people in a school full of evil villains won't try to stab him, he would fully believe Ren's threat to stab him and will probably readily respond with a potato

Last edited:
Joseph might be an idiot, but he's not that big of an idiot to not think people in a school full of evil villains won't try to stab him, he would fully believe Ren's threat to stab him and will probably readily respond with a potato
the threat isnt quite to stab him

its straight up murder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back