• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I was thinking we wouldn't in this case since we're just interacting with each other for now. But I dunnos

we don't have a post order! but we don't wanna flood anyone ;w; so its prolly best to let a few more peeps post heh

Pffft. I don't have any romance ships right now but I totally see Five and Elliot having a nice sibling-like bond with each other at some point.

I'm waiting on Jeef_jones Jeef_jones ~

Also Lero is just neutral towards everybody, except Minecraft steve, he's proving to be impossible to reason with already.

Yeah, I saw that. I was thinking of Making Hikari have a lil crush of Lero, but I'm not sure-
Could be interesting
Lero is a 100% demi-ace though, so they'd have to become pretty close first

and Hikaru wouldn't admit his feeling cause he's awkward like that in romance-
Hahahahahahah omg, Hikari being a tsundere on one end and
Lero who has no idea what love is outside of the definition on the other XD

I don't really see Elliot getting romantic feelings for anyone. His main goal is to be friends with everyone. Or at least be on good terms with anyone.

Even tho Eli is 19 he looks to be about 12 at best. I just don't see it happening lmaooo

I don't really see Elliot getting romantic feelings for anyone. His main goal is to be friends with everyone. Or at least be on good terms with anyone.

Even tho Eli is 19 he looks to be about 12 at best. I just don't see it happening lmaooo
Elliot is just everyone's younger bro >3<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back