• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
slkdfjsfl that is true!! a ray of hope,, however small,,, is always a good thing in psychological torture elevators lmfao

Maybe if there ends up being a very last floor with some sorta boss or test they are able to use all the items they collected to help them finish or beat it lol

...I've just realized, that if Steve gives Lero a notebook as he has been doing to everybody, he can't read it because it's in English
So he'd have to request someone else to read it ^^'

Actually, if the prize book is also in English, he'd have to do the same, then the next item would probably be some kind of scanner-translator so he can stop needing other people to read stuff for him~
This is why the universe operates on tablets and digital writing! You tap a button and select a different language or text-to-speech XD

Minecraft Steve: *Gives Lero a notebook because he can't speak*
Lero: Uhhh... *Glances away with a pleading look because he can't read it but is too ashamed to say it*

"Hey, I've seen these symbols before! Oh. ...But not in this formation..."

Someone get Lero a phone with Google translate. He needs it
If it can speak... Whatever it is that he speaks?
I think it would be something a mash-up of a couple of Earth's languages (mainly Korean and Hieroglyphs) and then three different nearby planets. So you get something just filled with overlapping symbols that sounds a bit like complete gibberish with no harmony or rhythm and kinda loose rules.
It's less of a language and more of a specific dialect of the area, built over time.

As a side-note, I refuse creating another language from scratch. Bh̀-liwê is already more than enough work XD

Bruh. Google translate can barely translate actual languages let alone something as complex as that lmao.

Maybe one of the books he gets is an English learning book that was magically in his language. Or something. Learning a language is tough tho

Bruh. Google translate can barely translate actual languages let alone something as complex as that lmao.

Maybe one of the books he gets is an English learning book that was magically in his language. Or something. Learning a language is tough tho
I definitely thought about that. Though maybe just giving him a tablet that occasionally receives new books would make it simpler. Because text-to-speech also better for reading : P

And true, google translate is only useful if you do it word per word and already has an idea of the language structure XD

my mood is pretty awful today and my dad is being a dick like bruh that ain't helping 😭😭😭

yee! i looooove that idea, so itll defo have to happen later on~ ejehehehe

sldjsjdjdy i only watched a play through up to like.. midway through the school? the teacher is horrifying. like holy shit 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back