• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
oooooh yes i like that!!! we gotta have a trap house now later on for sure i love it ehehehe

WANNA DO A 1x1 LITTLE NIGHTMARES WITH ME PLEASEEEEEE?
aaaaaaa i have my hands full already :(((( am sorry ;w; i am.. really bad a multitasking D:

AHAHSGSG omg a flamethrower these poor bastards 😭😭

Lerhw suffers everything without a flinch
Y'all can see the pool of purplish midnight blue trailing around him, but he's just there, maybe feeling a tad woozy
Everyone panics and he's like 'eh, what's wrong?' not realizing the full brunt of stuff

Lerhw suffers everything without a flinch
Y'all can see the pool of purplish midnight blue trailing around him, but he's just there, maybe feeling a tad woozy
Everyone panics and he's like 'eh, what's wrong?' not realizing the full brunt of stuff
mono wouldnt do or say anything

Like what? Their biggest fears?
Because Lero would 100% be seeing a childhood version of Thae and that would be interesting as heck

Oh gosh. Everyone is in for a long road. I think it'll be cool if after every stop they are allowed to bring one thing from there with them. Or they are able to find one of their personal objects after a challenge they are forced to do. Though that would be a lot of stuff. Maybe every floor one random person gets to get something and it cycles through the whole group. I dunno. Just some ideas. A prize for a trap house sounds nice.

I have no idea how Lerhw would carry anything, he doesn't have pockets and becomes a fox...
His collar is also technically his wallet because of chips and scanners and what not

Maybe he gets a bag with something he wanted in it. I dunno lmao. He gets a surprise bag

Oh gosh. Everyone is in for a long road. I think it'll be cool if after every stop they are allowed to bring one thing from there with them. Or they are able to find one of their personal objects after a challenge they are forced to do. Though that would be a lot of stuff. Maybe every floor one random person gets to get something and it cycles through the whole group. I dunno. Just some ideas. A prize for a trap house sounds nice.
ohhhhh i like this!!! just a lil reward for a job well done lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back