Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

(OH WHAT?! I havent been getting alerts i thought no one was replying DX *gasp* the other Rps!!! oh dear.....)

Name: America Ramirez

Weapon: 9mm Pistol

Appearance:
525345_492984837435047_1820117577_n.jpg

Personality: Fun-Loving, Kind, Flirt, and Happy. (A little Derpy... xD )

(It happens, Honey xD lol)

Sage looked back over his shoulder at Robin and turned around to completely face him. He gave the boy a questioning look before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Are you coming?" he asked shyly.

-Rose laughed while speaking and got up slowly.- Yeah I' m fine -Rose smiled and blushed and cleared her throat and says in a serious voice.- Uh.. I mean Yes, I am perfectly fine. -Rose couldn't help but burst out laughing.-

Robin took his eyes iff away from the ground and quickly snapped at Sage's attention,"huh?!...oh...yea~!" He smiled and loosened up.

Paige Ran about in her new room, setting up all of her things. Which, Robin hasnt done....She pulled up her hair into a cute bun with a very light pink ribbon, and fixed it into a dainty bow. "Guess i could put SOME of his things away..." she said puckering her lips to the side in a funny way while thinking.

Sage pursed his lips and did a funny little jiggle before looking back at Robin to see his reaction. "What's up, man?" he asked, putting his hands on his hips.

(lol) -Rose smiled and then blushed deeply with a bright red covering her cheeks.- Uh ... thanks I guess -Rose laughed a little. The sun illuminated her eyes and her with her white shirt before she started going back up the hill.- Well I'm going to uh... Go back to Taco Bell, want to come with? -Rose smiled at him and giggled a little.-

Alex looked around for anybody near her, it was all clear and empty.She smiled and flipped to her lyrics scribbled down in the notepad.They were lyrics from already created songs, not her own. She sighed before singing softly, her eyes closing so she can picture the memories of when she saw her brother come to visit from the Army.She smiled and sung the song Coming Home by J Cole.

Griffin thought about it. Taco Bell.... Haven't been there in a while. He nodded and shrugged. "Sure, why not?" He scratched the back of his head. "I am sort of hungry."

"Ahh nothin." He smiled and put his hand behind his head. He changed the subject,"So, where we off to?" he smiled and his new friend (i almost put fried =o= ).

Paige went into Robin's new room and dusted around a bit. She moved the bed,"uuuuuuuuugh!" she pushed. The frame screeched against the hard wood floor. Paige sighed as the bed was now out of the way, she looked at the floor seeing a little black dot. Now, Paige had bad eyesight but didnt like to tell anyone so instead, being the stubborn girl she is, decided that shes okay either way. She got on her knees to get a closer look of this...dot...

"What the heck is thi----WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" She jumped and ran ontop of the bed,"ITS A SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" she screamed. She stood quiet and watched its every move, thinking its going to come after her and hoping it wont.

-Rose smiled- I'll pay, don't worry! Come on let's go! -Rose runs up the hill and walks over to the entrance of the park. Rose glances over her shoulder to see if Griffin was coming up the hill. She giggled and jumped up and down randomly. She never felt this way ever before near someone. Rose was usually nice but not to excited over people. She didn't know why she was so jumpy and happy, but embarrassed and blushy. She loved being happy and almost always wore a smile.-

Alex continued to sing many different songs like Don't You Dare Forget The Sun by Get Scared, Missing You by Set it Off, and Now by Paramore.She wandered around campus, looking around for people but she only saw one person.She shrugged her shoulders and continued to sing.

("His new fried" xD Lol)

Sage shrugged and turned to begin walking. "Don't know..." he said. His stomach then growled and his cheeks became a light pink. "How about to go get something to eat?" he suggested as if his stomach hadn't just sent a war cry.

Griffin laughed as he walked behind Rose. Even if she said she was paying, he wasn't going to let her. A girl should never pay for a guy. It's always the other way around.

(oh my Paramore!! You are my favorite person now for actually knowing Paramore!! I love Paramore!!! *calms down* Sorry I just love Paramore and other rock bands ^-^)

(fried xD YOURE MY NEW BEST FRIED > :D xD )

Robin shrugged,"Sure!" he agreed. Robin was a "go with the flow" kinda guy.

Paige studied it carefully and fearfully. Everytime the creature would even move a leg she'd jump.

The spider scuddled backwards very quickly,"AH!-- ow!" she jumped and hit her funny bone on her right arm against the wall behind her. "ow ow ow...." she hugged it and twisted back and forth as if that was the cure for making your humorous tingle.

(@ Flame in the Roses: I've listened to Paramore for a long time and went to concerts.It's nice to hear that you like Paramore ^^ I don't know a lot of people who listen to the bands that I do)

Alex stopped singing as she felt raindrops on her arm.She sniffed the air and nodded."It's gonna rain" she told herself.Since she loved rain she decided to sit down and wait.

-Rose smiled at him and they finally reached Taco Bell. She skipped into the building and went to the ordering counter.- Hello. "Hello welcome to Taco Bell what can I get you?" -Rose looked at the list above the employee even though she knew what to get.- I would like to get a chicken qausodilla and a Burrito with a medium drink please. -The employee hands Rose a medium sized cup and she skips over to the soda machine to get some lemonade.- 
(I listen to their music almost all the time... along with weeknight remedy, sometimes evenescence, la dispute, and other amazing stuff ^-^)

(Your new best fried what? xD

D: What about me? I listen to what you listen to. Sorry won't be ableto reply right now because I'm supposed to be doing the dishes. llD My lazy brother won't do them himself.)

(I listen to Evanescence also.It's not too often but I also listen to The Cab, Hollywood Undead, and Pierce the Veil)

Alex felt the rain come down harder and heavier.She smiled and let the rain soak her clothes and hair.She squinted as she saw a figure not too far away.She couldn't tell if it was a girl or a guy, because she was half blind due to her heterochromia eyes.

(i feel out of place =o= *uncomfortable* i listen to.....well..a lot of stuff....im currently listening to Nujabes OoO)

( :( Bye bye)

Sage grinned before his face went blank. "Where do you want to go eat?" he asked Robin, poking him in the stomach.

Griffin watched Rose run off before looking at the cashier who was giving him this weird smile. "Your girlfriend?" they asked. Griffin blinked and glanced at Rose before shaking his head. "No. just a friend." he said slowly. "Why?" The cashier shook their head. "What would you like?" Griffin sighed and looked up at the menu. "... Three Doritos Locos Tacos and Three Cool Ranch ones. And a large soda." He grabbed the cup and walked over to Rose.

Mac though he heard a high pitched scream as he walked through the second floor hall, so he stopped and looked around. There was no one, so he glanced at the nearest door. "What in the world....?"  
(I'm listening to Ellie Goulding... Don't judge meh! > o <)

Robin smiled and clenched when he was poked (someones ticklish =w=),"Anywhere i guess, im pretty hungry im up for anything. Take your pick." He ruffled Sages hair, since Sage was smaller he couldnt resist. 
(i like her OoO.....sometimes X3)

Alex blinked as the shadow disappeared up the stairs.She got up and ran towards the stairs.She followed as the shadow made a turn around the corner.She continued to watch the figure and follow it.

(Now I'm singing Ellie Goulding, thanks a lot xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back