Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

(lol go on ahead cinder ^-^) Nichole said“i see youre doin great case!” cassey said“oh yea for you my friend!” holding up a necklace. nichole said“oh my god i thought i lost this!” (enter best friend who wants to be more!)

(I'm a rock music guy, but I still know who Jesse McCartney is. xD Lol. It's cool. No harm done.

Nah, It was just an urge, Yullen. :D )

Griffin glanced over at the locket in Rose's hand and grew curious. "Cool necklace." he commented. He shuffled closer to Rose to get a better look at it. "Where'd you get it, if you don't mind me asking?" 
(Lol. xD Poor Cassey. Friendzone?)

-Rose looked up at Griffin who was now closer to her. She started to blush on her light pale skin with hot pink on her cheeks.- Th-This was from my mother... Before I came here. They had me stay here while they stayed in my home town, which is at least 5 days away by car, 10 hours by airplane. -Rose noticed how fluent she talked to him, she talked to him like he was a long term friend. Rose blinked then looked at him. She slowly took off her locket and put it in his hands for a minute so he could look at it.-

Griffin noticed Rose's blush and scooted away a bit. He studied the locket, turning it over in his hands to look at the back. "... Where are you from?" he asked, looking back up at Rose.

-Rose looked back up at Griffin and then glanced at her locket before looking at him once more, still twirling a strand of her black dyed hair on her right index finger.- I-I'm from Vermont..

-Rose sighs and looks down at the floor.- Yeah... It is... -Rose then walks into her room and comes back with her drawing book. She sat back down in the hallway and in boredom she flipped through the pages of her drawing book, taking small glances at Griffin once and a while.-

Griffin watched with interest as Rose flipped through her sketch book. Some of the drawings in there were... Wow. "You're pretty good." he said out loud.

Nichole put on the necklace and hugged him. cassey hugged her closer“uh uh uh!” She blushed and said“no way nope nada!” he held up a skateboard. she glared at him taking out her pom poms.“what do we do on a saturday night?!”stomping out the rhythm and clapping some.“D-A-N-C-E dance! give hugs not drugs! lets go move 'em out! go rams!”she jumped up and then pouted. he gave her the board and said“so cute...”

-Rose handed him her drawing book while smiling. Then she reached out her hand hesitantly.- Uh.. C-Can I have uh.. m-my locket back please? -She tried not to sound rude and looked at him with questioning eyes. She was sitting on her knees. She rocked a little bit and fell over to the opposite side of Griffin and her face hit the floor.- ow.. -She pushed her face off the floor with her hands and sat with her legs crossed over each other so she wouldn't fall over again. Rose blushed a little with embarrassment.-

Griffin blinked. "Oh. Right. Sorry." he said quietly, handing Rose her necklace back. He placed his hand on Rose's shoulder after she fell forward. "Are you okay?" he asked, glancing at the book on his lap.

-Rose said softly but kindly after falling straight on her face.- Yeah I'm fine. -She lightly held her locket and then put it back on her neck. (this is the locket ^-^ --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48123653 ) She rubbed her fingers over it softly, feeling over the indentation in the shape of an R. She smiled at the necklace. Rose flipped her hair to fix it to her left and combed her fingers through it. Then she sat there and sighed as she watched Griffin look at the dragon picture that she drew the second day that she came here.- 
(yeah true x3)

Griffin lightly ran his hand over the sketch as he examined the details. "This is like really cool. I wish I could do something like this." he said, looking up and giving Rose a grin.

-Rose blushes a little but to the point where it was barely noticeable.- T-Thanks.. I took me years and years of practice. -She lightly stroked her hand on her locket and then heard Miali meowing at the door. Rose tapped the door lightly and made a clicking noise with her tongue then she spoke.- shhh shhh Miali It's okay I'm right here. -Rose giggled and then looked over at Griffin with a smile on her face.-

Griffin gave a breathy laugh and glanced back up at Rose. "I couldn't draw if my life depended on it, but if it were about music, I could probably save my life, along with many others. I'm not trying to brag or anything, It's just what I think is true." he stated, sending Rose a small smile.

-Rose's eyes widened when she heard the mention of music.- Music? wait do you sing or play an instrument.. Because I LOVE music, It's like 1/4 of my life. I always try to do vocal practices almost every morning but I don't usually get it done -Her expressions change while she was talking. First from excited, to really happy, to plain happy. She let out a sigh and hummed a small tune of Dearly Missed by Weeknight Remedy -->

Griffin visibly perked up and he grinned as he nodded. "Yup! Music. I sing and play the piano and guitar. I sometimes write songs, but I'm not very good at it..." he said, his expressions changing as he spoke as well. From excited, to self-satisfied, to sheepish.

Ray looked at the boy with black hair then back Nichole "Who is this?" she says with a curious look meanwhile Rima was looking at where they had left Jay "I feel kind of bad, we shouldn't have left him alone." she says with a little pout "Nah he'll will be fine." Rima was silent for a little she then starts to walk back "Im going with Jay but I will see you guys later!" she then ran off back to Jay.

----------

Jay was sitting on a bench listening to music he was quite bored since the group of girls had left him by himself he sighs, Jay then sees Rima running towards him, he takes out his black ear buds and looks at her "What happened?" he said raising an eyebrow as he got up from the bench "Nothing happened I just didn't want to leave you alone and plus." she then clutches onto James arm "I need someone to show me around." Rima said with a smile Jay then started to show her around the school.

-Rose smiles.- I bet you will be good at it if you put your mind to it. I'm horrible at it, but I still try to do it sometimes. -Rose flipped to a page in her drawing book where she had tried to make lyrics. The lyrics were, "Flicker in the Lights, all the sudden there's your shadow

"It seems so clear, but then it's just so far away.."

"You seem to shed a tear, then you know that I'm still with you,"

"Baby You know that I love you.."

-Then there was blank on the rest of the page.- And then, I couldn't find out what to say next. I mean I still try to find it but it's hard without any music going on. -Her smile shrank a little then grew.-

Grififn read over the lyrics and thought over it for a second. "How about..." He sang the lines and then added, "The shadow grows dim, and then it's not there at all,"

"I need a hand, before I start to fall,"

"Harder, than before."

He trailed off and stared at his hands, thinking. "And then..."

Nichole said“cassey...”venom dripping from her mouth. he said“uh oh....”before running outside. “come here!”Nichole chased her friend around and jumped him. he slung her over his shoulder and she blushed. “put me down!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back