Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

Griffin sighed as he walked down the hall. Today has been a long day... He looked up when he reached his door and spotted two figures standing down the hall. He blinked and tilted his head. Why are they just standing there?

Griffin shook his head and looked back to his door. With great hesitance, he unlocked it, ready for whatever jumped at him. Once he closed the door, he switched on the light and was tackled down by a giant mass of black and white fur.

(his dog I'm guessing) -She sang a real song that she loved, it was at the top of her head. The lyrics rolled off her tongue when she sang it like the song came naturally to her. She sang, Rainbow Veins by Owl City --> [media]

[/media]

(Yep xD )

Griffin huffed and sat up, pushing Blue off of himself. He watched as the dog ran off to the other side of the room and jumped onto the couch, curling up into a ball. "You miss me, boy? I bet you did. I missed you, too. You're the only living thing here I don't have a problem having a conversation with."

(thank you ^-^ I'm horrible at brain storming.... lol...) -Rose decides to walk out of her dorm, she leaves Miali in her dorm and shuts the door after tucking her key into her pocket. She keeps singing Rainbow Veins in a beautiful voice and in boredom she paces in front of her door while singing.-

Griffin was about to walk into the bathroom when he heard singing coming from the hall. He walked to his door and opened it, sticking his head out and looking from side to side. He spotted a girl one door down singing her heart out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back