Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

the guy ran for it. Nichole chased after him and tripped. Thud! she rubbed her head and took out one of her pistols. she quickly caught up to him. she pointed the gun at his head. "delete it or..-click- you lose an eye or much worse..."whispering in his ear. he quickly deleted it.

"No! No, it's cool! Uh... I can't really take a tour right now. I have a caa...dog, I have a dog up in my room and he needs to be fed. Yep. He needs feeding, sooo, maybe another time, yeah?" Griffin said in a rush, taking a step back from Nichole.

Ray was swinging her feet under the tabe where she was sitting she wasn't all that hungry after what had happened she thinks she wont be eating for a while, her stomach was hurting and she could still smell the metallic blood, it was like the scent was permanently stuck in her nose she then made a sort of disgusted look.

--------

Jay was sitting down next to Ray on his phone, his black earbuds blasting music into his ears, you could actually kind of hear it but only the beat of the music Jay saw Nichole get up and walk to a different table but he then just focuses back to his phone he then looks at Ray who looked like she was going to throw up he took out his headphones and tapped her "You ok?" he said concerned about his little sister she then nods "Mm-hm." he then grabbed Rays hand "Yeah I dont believe that." he then drags her out of the cafeteria.

Robin walked into his room and saw his sister sitting on the couch,"Oh! Paige..whatre you--"

"Im rooming with you! We havent been with eachother in a long time so i wanted to catch up!"

"Oh..heh heh great.." He looked away

"Cmon itll be fun!" She playfully pushed him,"listen im gonna change in the bathroom its kinda hot and i want to be comfortable~" she said grabbing her stuff and closing the bathroom door.

Robin sighed and walked out of his dorm. He put his hand behind his neck and rubbed it abit looking at the sky

Sage looked up and spotted Robin as he was walking back to his dorm. He tilted his head and walked up to Robin, tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey." he said quietly. 
(Honey! I hope you feel better! > . <)

nichole nodded understanding she had to walk spirit. she said"cya!"skipping to the FIXED elevator going to her dorm. she felt a slight chill and rolled her eyes before going inside. she hooked spirit up to his leash and picked him up. she hummed and went outside puting in her earphones listening to "bring me to life" "~how can you see into my eyes like open doors? bringing you down into my core we ive become so numb!~" she smiled as she walked spirit.

(Aww thanks guys >o< i has a fever but i think ill be okie)

"Hmm?" Robin turned toward the faint sound of a 'hey'. He looked at Sage and smiled,"oh hey! Whats up?"

He asked him.

Griffin nodded and walked away, his mind reeling. What the hell was that? He shook his head. Well, might as well actually go feed his dog, Blue. Even though he had already fed the dog that day. 
Sage blinked and shrugged. "I don't know... You looked like something was bugging you. Either that or you were thinking. Which one?" he asked, looking up at Robin since Sage was the shorter of the two.

"Jay im telling you im fine." Ray says trying to get her brother to stop dragging her towards the nurses office he then looks at Ray "Remember when we were kids and you said 'you were fine' you had a stomach virus." Ray then pouts angrily "That was a long time ago!" Jay then looks back down at Ray "That was to weaks ago?" Rays memory wasn't the best in the world she then sighs "I promise you Jay I am absolutely fine." she says as serious as possible Jay sighs and lets go of Ray "Fine but if yo-" Jay stopped talking, he had a confused but panic look on his face "What?" Ray said turning around her jaw then dropped a couple feet away was a girl with long brunette hair and brown eyes she then notices them "Jay!! Ray!!" the girl said as she ran over and tackled Jay with a hug, Ray was still frozen with shock mixed in with happiness, the girl then got up and hugged Ray and Ray hugged back "I missed you guys so much!" she says as she pulled them in for a group hug.

"Oh haha, its nothing its just my sister is moving in...i love her and eveything but we havent seen each other in a while...its kind of awkward, i dont think she understands that we arent children anymore and we need space.." He explained. "Oh well..guess we can bond again." He shrugged casually.

The dorm door opened,"Hey Robin? Have you seen the case to--" she stopped when she saw Sage, she almost gave away the fact that she had a gun. She stood quiet at the door in her black shorts and pink button up with black vans,"u-umm..nevermind..." She said

nichole walked around the corner and back with spirit still singing to herself. she walked back into the school and down the hall seeing the scene. she tilted her head and shrugged. it wasnt her place to say. she needed to go to the nurse and help her take inventory.

Sage nodded. "Oh." He couldn't quite understand the problem, since he had never faced it before. He looked up when Paige opened the door and he swallowed, sliding his two daggers down to his hands, but making sure that they were still concealed.

Nichole waved to ray jay and the mysterious girl. she then walked into the nurse's office and took stock of the inventory. she was very organized she wasnt a neat freak but almost.

Paige stood quiet and looked at Sage,"meany..." She thought.

Robin could kind of feel the tension and laughed nervously,"Paige im sure you can find IT by yourself.." He said emphasizing the 'it' in the sentence.

Paige blinked,"sure..." She walked back into the dorm,leaving the door open.

Robin smiled at Sage nervously and shrugged.

Sage slipped the daggers back up his sleeves. He noticed Robin's smile and shifted his weight from one foot to another. He looked down to his shoes. "I"m sorry." he blurted.

"Hm?" His smile went away,"sorry for what? You didnt do anything, heck you hardley say anything," he chuckled,"no offence.." He added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back