Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

-Rose smiles and rights it down, then sings the song made so far, she sang after she did a practice.- ~Do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do~ -Then she starts to sing the tune.-

Flicker in the Lights, all the sudden there's your shadow

It seems so clear, but then it's just so far away..

You seem to shed a tear, then you know that I'm still with you,

Baby You know that I love you..

The shadow grows dim, and then it's not there at all,

I need a hand, before I start to fall,

Harder, than before..

-Rose thinks for a little bit then starts to sing while writing new little parts of the lyrics.-

I'm slipping and falling to the floor.

I need you to help me, to save me from this fate.

-Tries to think of other lyrics to add.-

"Before it's too late." Griffin added.

"Then it can go into an instrumental. I can make it if you'd like." He offered, sitting up straight, his eyes shining.

-Rose smiled at him.- alright, Hey I have a keyboard that my dad gave me just in case, I didn't need it but, you can barrow it. And hey, you are good at this you know? -Rose smiled and a beam of light caught in her eyes, making her light blue eyes sparkle a little. Then she blushed a little then goes to get the keyboard. Rose came out with her dad's old keyboard and places it on the floor nearby Griffin.- So, If you want to use my dad's old keyboard you can okay Griffin?

"Oh. Well its nice to meet you." Ray then saw the boy run away and Nichole chased after him he then saw him swing her over his shoulder she smiled she guessed that they were old time friends but her smile soon faded when her stomach started to hurt again but it wasn't the regular type of stomach pain it was literary pain like someone had stabbed her in the stomach she winced at the pain "Uhh I w-will see you guys later." she said trying to force a smile on her face but it failed she then ran off in hopes of finding Jay and Rima.

Griffin blushed at Rose's comment, but could say nothing before she left to her room. When she came back, the color was back to normal on his cheeks. He sat up on his knees to examine the old keyboard. "... Dude, this is like, a classic. They stopped making these a long time ago. Where'd your old man even get this?" he asked, awestruck.

-Rose tapped her finger on her cheek.- hmmm.... well I do know he got it from Vermont! -She joked- I think he got it from an old music artist. I don't really remember, but it still works like a charm. -Rose smiled and then looked around the hallways and then back at the keyboard. She pressed the on button and it turned on.- See, it still works -Rose smiles again and giggles a little.-

Griffin ran a hand over the keys, but didn't press any yet. "Do you know what artist he got it from?" he asked, still in a daze. Damn... This could be dated back to the early 90's... "I'm guessing it's one of the more modern types from the 90's?" he voiced.

-Rose looked at him then at the keyboard.- Well.... My Papa didn't tell me anything about it except the fact that he got it from a song artist and that is basically it, I don't know a lot about it.

-Rose smiled and then touched some keys and they keys made some noises. She found a note recorder where you could record and play back your tune.- Hey look at this! -presses a few keys after turning on the recorder and plays back on the recorder what she played on the keyboard.- huh.. awesome -Rose smiles.-

Cassey smirked and said“you look adorable in a dress....”after putting Nichole down. he looked her up and down then tilted her chin up. he leaned in and she said“c-cassey?!” he said“youre mine now...”smirking cruelly. she backed away but he pinned her to the wall.“cassey get off wth has gotten into you?!”

Griffin nodded. He reached out and played a melody that included several cords and trills. It ended on a high C and he sighed. "I still can't get that right. It sounds off somehow."

hmm try again I guess? -Rose didn't know anything about instruments so she just guessed on what to do with them.- 
(oh no! bad Cassey! that's a no no!)

Griffin shook his head. "It's not that I've messed up... It's that the melody doesn't seem complete. As if missing something." he explained, running through the keys in his mind.

hmm... alright then. Well as you can see I know completely nothing about instruments when it comes to these things (funny thing is irl I literally have no clue how they work, I used to play the violin but then I stopped.). -Rose laughed a little then looked at the keyboard and examined it.-

(I actually do play the piano and guitar irl xD )

Griffin slowly nodded. He turned off the keyboard as to not waste the battery and looked up at Rose, his gaze questioning. "Can you give me an opinion on some lyrics?"

uhh..... sure I guess.. but what do you mean by opinion for some lyrics? I am just confused -Rose makes a face with her tongue sideways (like in the picture for the looks of my charrie ^-^) then laughs a little.-

Griffin laughs and shakes his head. "Uh... Okay so....," He cleared his throat and began singing.

"I can't find you,"

"I feel so lost without you."

"I need you loving, I'm craving,"

"For us to be together."

"Maybe five minutes,"

"Or forever, but"

"I need you here,"

"Can't be without you, dear." Griffin trailed off and looked up at Rose expectantly.

Nichole saw that in his eyes were green contacts. then Cassey's real eye color showed a golden amber color!He tsked and said“did ya miss me?”SMACK! Nichole cried out and Cassey said“i told you i dont get banished....”it was then that Nichole recognized him! it was Haou! Nichole's stuggles were in vain.“oh hate to tell ya this but your friend died a while back..”

-Clears throat and sings what the had so far.-

Flicker in the Lights, all the sudden there's your shadow

It seems so clear, but then it's just so far away..

You seem to shed a tear, then you know that I'm still with you,

Baby You know that I love you..

The shadow grows dim, and then it's not there at all,

I need a hand, before I start to fall,

Harder, than before..

*small instrumental mixed with oohs*

I'm slipping and falling to the floor.

I need you to help me, to save me from this fate.

Before it's too late

*instrumental*

I cannot find you,

I feel so.. lost without you.

I need you.. loving, I'm craving,

For us to be together.

*tiny instrumental*

Maybe five minutes,

Or forever, but

I need you here,

Can't be without you, dear.

-adds on and keeps writing in her book.-

ooh ooh ooh ooohoh ohoh

'Cuz, I... I need by my side,

Baby in this world, Without you I think I'd die.

oh, cuz baby... I love you.

(That was supposed to be "I need your loving." llD Sorry.)

Griffin smiled and looked Rose straight in the eyes. "You have a really beautiful voice." he said without thinking. He felt the color on his cheeks grow when he realized his words. "Uh... I mean..."

-Rose looks over at him with a red blush covering her cheeks.- uh.. th-thanks -She smiled a little with blush caked to her cheeks like tape on paper, it wasn't going to go away any time soon. Rose brushed some pieces of hair out of her face and looked up at Griffin and said in a calm voice.- Well, not the best singer... But you are the best guy singer I have ever heard in my life, plus you play piano and guitar..... that takes a lot of talent. -Rose smiles with her cheeks now blushing dark red. She just had to tell the truth to him, she couldn't help not holding back the truth.-

(Nichooooooole! T - T)

Griffin could feel his own blush growing and he looked down at his hands. "Thanks... My dad used to be in this small local band and, well, I guess you could say he passed on his talent...? I don't know." He looked up and around the hall. "You want to go somewhere? I mean, we've been sitting here for a while..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back